Chapter THREE~!

Chapter three yay~….I’m getting pretty sad that it doesn’t have any votes D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of how remote their, I mean my, house is, it takes us a while to get to town. Alex listens to the radio and every once in a while he points out something, then he tells me all it about it. One thing in stands out from the rest. It’s a small building made of deep red brick, it has a double door made of dark brown wood, flowers scattered randomly around it, and last a sign stating its name, Green Valley High. It's small size made me feel more at ease. Going back to school was nerve-racking but now I'm not as terrified, but I’m still very frightened.

We pull up to a small shopping center, it only had about five different stores but conveniently it had a clothing store and an office supplies store, where we can get everything we needed. Alex drags me to the clothing first. The silver bell on the door spasmodically rings as we enter.

"Now Leo we have to find something that will look good on you!" Alex says with a smirk as he looks at me from head to toe. I blush a tad and look down at the blackening wooden floors. Alex laughs then starts walking towards the guys section. He motions for me to follow. I finally catch up to him and by now he already has a shirt picked out. It’s a simple black, long sleeved, tee shirt. He holds it up to me and sighs.

"Leo! This is the smallest size they have and it's still going to be too big for you!" I frown. The shirt was much too long and from what i could tell it would be quite baggy on me.

Alex looks around the store and finally his eyes stop. He smiles and grabs my hand pulling me towards the direction he was staring at.

I notice that were walking towards a pink haired girl slightly taller than me. She was facing the other way so I couldn't tell how old she was, but from the looks of her reviling clothes I was guessing around Alex's age.

Suddenly Alex yells, "Cherry!" She quickly turns around and faces us. Now that i could see the front of her i could clearly tell that she was older than me. Her light pink shirt came to a stop few inches above her pierced bellybutton. Her shorts were short as well and quite tight. She was slightly taller than me, maybe two inches?

"Alex! It been totally too long!" she says in a cheerful voice. Cherry then looks and me, "OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD!" She runs up and hugs me tightly. I blush and look up at Alex for help. He smiles then says, "Aww Cherry his face is all red let him go."

This just makes Cherry giggle, "But he's sooo cute!"

Alex then says something that's makes me bush ten time worse, "Well he's mine and you can't have him!" Cherry instantly let's go and smirks at Alex then she looks back at me, "So cutie, what's your name?"

I start fiddling with my hands and mumble, "l-Leo..."

 Cherry giggles more, "Your face looks like a cherry it's so red!" she pats my head.

Alex who had been quite speaks up, ”Leo this is my friend Cherry, she goes to our school. She’s in my grade but I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot of her." He smiles, “it’s kinda not that hard to notice her.”  He turns back to her, “Cherry since you think Leo is so cute, why don't you help us find him some clothes for school."

Cherry's blue eyes light up, "Score! This is gonna be so fun!"

Alex sighs, "Well you see he's so small that he can't even fit into the smallest size of guys clothing. I have no clue what to do."

 Cherry ponders for a second, "Well Leo it seems you're just going to have to wear children's clothes!" She walks over to the kid's section and starts searching through them.