A/N

Hello! I will be picking up the best I can where the story left off. I have a plan for this story, and hope to take it far. Comments are greatly appreciated as this my first real fan-fic. :D And a HUGE thank you to I-Am-The-Only-Norway for letting me do this! The first chapter will be up soon, I promise. Also, if any of you guys have any ideas or suggestions of were you want to see the story go, leave a comment and let me know! I'm really excited about this!
~~
However, for those who may be just joining us, let me re-cap what has happened so far. Lukas gone to live with Mathias as an exchange student, leaving behind a little brother he promises to call every night, his mother, and his drunk of a father. Upon arriving, Lukas sees how different their lives really are...Mathias lives in a mansion, has probably never worked a day in his life, and has everything new. Lukas has had the same pair of sneakers for 3 years, working since he was 12, and is from a poor family. At first, he finds the servants assisting him at the mansion strange, while its nothing new for his young host. At dinner the first night, he learns first hand about Mathias's relationship with his father, which is rocky at best. For bonding purposes, Mathias suggests that he and Lukas join the basketball team. Thus where our story continues...