Chapter 37

(A/N: Annnnnnd I'm back! I've missed you guys! Not much happens in this chapter, but I just hope this makes you laugh. If not... then I just have no sense of humor. Now enough of me, more of attack on titan!!)

*First person pov*

     I take off the cloth off my face and sighed. "It's so hard to breathe through this.... Screw it." I said as I took it off and shoved it in my pocket. I was cleaning in a room, all by myself.... So lonely. Levi was next door cleaning, I'm afraid that's he is going to come in here and look at the work I did.... And make me do it all again! "NO!" I shout to myself in horror as I gripped my head. I sighed as I pick up the broom I dropped and started sweeping. Since I was working and bored, I just stared whistling whistle while you work. I may or may not have got waaaaaaaay too into the song. I was dancing on the table, whistling as I twirl the broom in my hands. "NOW JUST WHISTLE WHILE YOU WORK!!! *Whistling*" I sang, well, more like shouted at the top of my lungs, whistling. I was too busy singing obnoxiously to notice that a little crowd formed at the door. It was only when I twirled on the table with the broom twirling above my head that I noticed Petra, Levi, and Eren was gathered there. I didn't see Gunther or Erd, they probably didn't hear me since I was all the way on the other side of the castle. Petra was giggling, Eren had a sweat drop, and Levi was glaring at me. "Get back to cleaning back, or I'll make you clean all three floors." Levi growled at me. I start sweating the brought the broom down from holding it above my head. "I'm sorry..... I got way into the song." I said, rubbing my head sheepishly. Petra couldn't stop giggling but she went on her way. Levi just glared at me and left to his room. Eren just looked at me. "What.... was that?" Eren asked me. "Ahaha... you don't really need to know."

Time skip~

      We were gathered around the table. "We'll probably be ordered to stand by a few more days. But I heard that we're supposed to be going on a large scale extramural expedition, and we'll be taking the new graduates with us as well." Erd said. "Is this true, Erd? Isn't that awfully soon? Even considering that they handled this last titan attack quite well..." Gunther trailed off. "Yeah, isn't it a little too soon? I mean... just after what they all saw..." I trailed off too. "I heard those kid's pants required multiple washings to remove the shit stains." Oulo said, sipping his tea. "Is this all true, Captain?" Petra asked Levi. "I'm not involved in making our plans. It's Erwin. He's likely considering far more variables that might occur to us." Levi said. "It's true we're in an unprecedented situation. On one hand, we lost the Maria reconquest route we established through huge sacrifices, but on the other hand, we got an unexpected rays of hope." Erd said, then turning to us. Actually, they're all looking at us. I blush under the gaze and shook my hands. "Don't look at me like that! Besides, I'm really not the ray of hope, I'm just a support, it's Eren." I said, pointing to Eren, who was beside me. "Still, I have trouble believing it. You can 'turn into a titan', and you can 'command titans', but what does those mean?" Erd asked us. "My memories from that time are quite hazy. It felt like a selfless, dreamless state. It can be triggered by injuring yourself. Like, if I bite-" Eren lifts his hand up to his mouth and cuts himself off. "Well, now my turn! I don't really control titans, but they ignore me.... well, sometimes. They don't bend to my will... well, I think. I never tried commanding regular titans before. But, what I can do is command titan shifters to my will. I can demonstrate it if I need." I said, closed eye smiling but I heard Eren choke on his tea. "No! You've made me slap Oulo, what screwed up stuff are you going to make me do!?" Eren shouts after he finished gagging. I did an evil chuckle. "I can do lots of stuff.... So you better not cross me Jeager." I said, kinda threatening. Eren groans and smashes his head into the table. "And there you have it folks!! Eren admitted it!" I said turning back to the group. "You guys know all of this too. We couldn't get any more out of him than what's written in the reports." Levi said then taking a sip of his tea. "She won't stay put though. Her meddling could even kill you, Eren, Cyclops." I slam my hand on the table and stood up. "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME MATE!?" Levi glares at me. "Actually... now that I think about it, you'll kick my ass... and I'm not good at hand to hand combat.... THEN LET'S SETTLE THIS WITH A SERIOUS MATCH OF THUMB WAR!!!" I yelled and everyone except Levi sweat drops.

Crack mode

     Levi held out his thumb and my eyes were lite on fire. For some reason, Gunther was the referee. "Ready, start!" Gunther announced. Levi pushed down on my thumb and there was a sickening crunch. "...." I stared at him, then my thumb. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I pulled away and held my poor broken thumb. Anime tears fell down my eye as I ran to Eren crying. "Eweeeeeeeeen....... Levi gave me a booboo." I spoke like a child as I sobbed on his chest.

Crack mode off

     "O-Oi Basil!!!" Eren yelled as he tried to pry me off. "Are you okay, Basil?" Petra asked, worried. "Heh, that's what she gets for messing with Captain Levi." Oulo said, before grunting because Petra jabbed her elbow in his side, fire in her eyes. Erd walked over and checked my thumb, pressing spots and asking if it hurt or not. Which surprisingly, it did not hurt. "Your thumb is not broken, nor is it fractured. You'll be fine, and it doesn't look like there will be a bruise on it. It's like it's good as new." Erd said as he pulled away. Levi narrowed his eyes at me. "No. I definitely broke her thumb." Levi said, then everyone turned to me with a scary looks on their faces. "Hey... what's with those looks...? I'll be fine... right?" I said, grinning. They just stayed silent, but only loud banging on the door could be heard. The door was locked, so Petra walked over and opened it, revealing Hanji. "Good evening, gentlemen of Levi Unit!"