OVA Chapter #2

*First person pov*

     I sighed as I rode my horse. We were doing some kind of exercise that we have to meet up with the other group give them information and ride back or something. I don't know, but it's boring as knitting a wool sock. I was in group Bodt, where Marco was leading our group and Armin records everything that happens. In the group, it consists of me, Jean, Eren, Connie, Sasha, Mina, and Krista. But seriously, this was so boring. I mean, Shadis said that we were supposed to be on our toes this entire time, but what could happen? There are no threats to us what so ever! And we're not allowed to rush, which sucks. "So... We're not allowed to rush?" Marco asked. Jeez, we just left the training ground and you forgot everything? Some leader you are. "R-Right..." Armin said. "We'd also be stupid if we did. We can take our time." Jean said, and I sighed. Then we'll be late that way.... Jean, you are an idiot. "You don't know your lower limit. Jean, if you're gonna take it slow, then I'm going ahead." Eren said, then riding up ahead a little. "Wait, Eren..." Armin said, and Marco stopped Eren. "But, the formation of the group...." Then Marco helplessly turn to Jean. Really, is he our leader? "What do we do, Jean?" Marco asked him, and Jean groaned. "Like I care! Extra effort here won't get me into the Military Police." Jean said, a bored face on. "That's not true... In any case, let's get on with the exercise." Marco said, turning his head back to the road. "It's useless." Jean said, and I glared at him with my only eye visible. "Hey, hurry up will you?" Marco asked Jean. "Don't you have any endurance for this?" Eren growled at Jean.  "It doesn't matter if I'm complaining." Jean said, and I slapped him on the back of the head. "Just shut up Jean and do the the exercise, you're just being a useless burden on use, who wants to do the exercise and get it over with. I swear Jean, this is why people hate you." I said a bored tone in my voice as Jean rubbed his head. "It would be great if time could time passed faster..." Connie said, and I sighed. "Couldn't agree more." I said, closing my eye for a brief moment. "You got that right.... We have a long road ahead of us." Sasha also agreed. "This is so tiresome." Jean said, sweat dripping down his face.

Time skip~

     "Jeez, that lizard's joining us on the same route, huh..." Jean said, referring to the lizard walking our horses pace in the rocks on the side of the trail. "It's rare to see that." Marco said, and I shivered. "Ew, that thing is creepy as hell." I said, and it's eyes looked at me as if it understood me which scared me. "Don't say that, Basil. They're delicious, ya know." Sasha said, and me and Crista 'eh'ed at the same time. "They really are. My family and I used to eat them. They taste like chicken." Sasha said, and I couldn't help be disgusted. "I swear to god, everybody says that..... Alligators, scorpions, Bullfrog, snake, termites, the freaking grubs from the lion king..." I whispered to myself.

     Yeah, no way in hell am I going to eat grubs, or a LIZARD. Slimy yet satisfying my ass. Wait a minute, how the hell would Simon know what chicken tastes like? He's a herbivore... Right? I mean...."You can cook?" Jean asked Sasha, a suspicious smile on his face. "Of course I can! Piece of cake!!" Sasha said, and Jean looked back to the lizard, gripping the reins of his horse. "Alright then!" Jean said, then kicking his horse to run. "H-Hey!" I yelled at Jean. "If hunting for food is part of the exercise, then what's better than getting that lizard!?" Jean yelled back to us. "YEAH BUT ANYTHING BUT A LIZARD!!" I yelled. "Don't do that!" Krista said, compassionate towards the lizard. "I'm going ahead." Eren said, riding his horse to catch up to Jean. I started feeling sleepy, rubbing my visible eye. Eren stopped Jean quickly, much to his protest, but I'm too tired to listen to their argument. I know Mikasa told me to stop Eren and Jean from fighting each other, but I'm tired. I don't know how, but Sasha just yelled something, and it just shuts up everyone. I wasn't listening because I was dozing off, but it may have been something ridiculous given the fact the look on everyone's faces is like 'wtf'. I get off my horse, walking to Jean. "What?" Jean asked, and I tied my horses reins to his horse, and mounted his. "Wh-What are you doing!?" Jean yelled, and I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "I'm tired, I'm going to take a nap. I would have done it on my horse, but I'm afraid of falling off.... make sure I don't fall off." I said yawning, snuggling up against him. "Uh... Fine." Jean said, then looked at Armin angrily. "Arming I swear to god, don't you dare report this!"