Chapter 1

(Y/n) your name

(Yf/n) your friend name

(F/c) favorite color

(B/f) biggest fear

YOUR POV

I did the tails doll shite again because my friend (yf/n) kept begging me to try it again. I swear she is obsessed with the frickin doll. This time me and (yf/n) were going to do it together.

I didn't want to, but she kept begging me and begging me to the point that I just wanted to slap that obsession out of her. I Love her/him, really I do, but I swear I will slap her/him silly.

"(Y/N)!!" Oh speak of the devil. "Y/N are we going to do it today ?" She asked. I nodded and told her that we were gonna do it in my house. "Ooh can we do the video game one?!"

"Sure why not." I responded. She grabbed my hand excitedly and she dragged me to first period. Mr/Ms (teacher l/n) was going on and on about the lesson and I ended up falling asleep.

TIME SKIP BY RAINBOWS

The bell rang for us to go home. Me and (yf/n) both ran to my house. When we arrived I found a note saying that my mother was going to be late again in coming home. I sighed and just threw the note away.

I put the disk for Sonic R in my PS4 and I started it up. I started playing the tag game and tagged them in the order they're supposed to be.

1. I tagged Metal Sonic

2. I tagged eggrobo

3. I tagged Metal knuckles

4. and finally I tagged super sonic and I finished the game.

Both me and (yf/n) were expecting the doll to be sitting on a checkerboarded floor. Instead it just showed the normal win screen. (Yf/n) just stared at the screen. She looked upset so I tried to comfort her.

She/he said it was ok. (Yf/n) just stood up, grabbed her backpack and said she'd seems tomorrow. I felt bad for (yf/n). It's hard when something ends up being fake.