We'll learn together.

After about two hours the movie ended and the tails plushie was fast asleep. I didn't know what to do so I picked him and took him upstairs to my room. I laid him on my bed and covered him with the blanket.

He looks so peaceful asleep. He looked adorable, despite the fact that hes supposed to be a scary plush. After tucking him in I went downstairs and started cooking some spaghetti.

I was almost done when I heard a crash from upstairs. Worried that something happened I ran upstairs and found tails' gem glowing a bright neon pink.

"I...uh...fell. I didnt expect to be on a bed and I tripped on the blankets."

His face was a light pink and i laughed softly. He was embarrassed. The thing that had fallen was my desk light. He probably tried to grab onto it to keep.himself from getting to know the floor personally.

"Its alright sir. In hindsight I probably should've used a smaller blanket." I picked him up and placed him on my head while I picked up the lamp.

"Y-you can call me tails. Sir sounds too uptight." I smiled at this and nodded. "Okay tails."

I suddenly remembered the spaghetti and ran downstairs. Luckily it didnt burn.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. He was about to speak but then his little stomach rumbled in response. This caused his gem to glow neon pink again and I smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I put some for him in a bowl and placed it on the table. He floated off my head and went to the table to start eating. I smiled and did the same.

We ate in silence for most of the time. I wanted to break the silence. So I did.

"So, tails? Can I ask you something?" He looked up from.his food and nodded.

"What exactly does this...slavery entail?"

He thought for a bit before responding. "Basically, whatever I want you to do. You do. To be honest you're the first person to say youd rather be my slave rather than die. I dont really know how this works either." He looked down at his food while his gem turned a deep blue. He looked worried so I just smiled.

"Its okay. Looks like were both new to this. We can figure it out together. Okay?"

Tails looked up suddenly and his eyes widened cutely and he smiled. His gem glowed a sunny yellow.  "Really!?" He looked like a child who was just told they'd be getting candy.

"Of course."

Tails' gem went to its usual red and he smiled. "Thanks Y/N. I'm glad you decided to be my slave rather than die."

Despite the weirdness of the sentence it was heartfelt and it made me smile. We went back to eating our spaghetti.

I think this will be an adventure.