Please Do Not Murderize Me

I woke up at around seven in the morning, about two hours before I usually woke up on weekends. I was still uneasy about last night and I was paranoid. I got up and went downstairs to get something to eat. I was about to settle on cereal when I saw a note on the fridge.

"Hey sweetie, I had to go to work early again. There's some pancakes in the fridge for you. Love you! -Mom"

I smiled slightly and grabbed the pancakes from the fridge. They looked delicious after I heated them up and I started eating them in the dining room. As I hate I couldn't help but glance at the tv again. My paranoia returning with full force. I finished my pancakes and placed the fish in the sink to wash later. As I did so I heard some giggling and I instantly tended up. My face paled and I grabbed a knife that was on the counter. I'm not stupid, I hear giggling when I know I'm supposed to be alone I'm not gonna go investigate empty handed.

I kept the knife in hand and I headed towards the living room. I looked around but I didn't see anything. I heard the giggling again and followed the sound. This was like a weird game of hide and seek, but I definitely wasn't having fun. I came up to the hallway closet and heard the giggling again. I gripped the knife tighter and opened the closet door. I pointed the knife at the inside but nothing was there. I was breathing heavily and I was super confused until I heard something different.

"Looks like you found me.." a little sing-songy voice said behind me. I turned around and came face to face with a floating tails plushie with a glowing gem hanging from his head. I yelped and fell backwards into the closet while pointing the knife at him with shaky hands.

He laughed and looked at me with amusement. " Do you think a knife will do anything? I'm not exactly made of flesh and bone kid, but I'll cut you a deal. Since you found me you can either be my slave for eternity or I can give you a quick painless death. Your choice." In an instant he became menacing and his gemstone glowed brighter and his eyes became hungry. I didn't want to die but I also couldn't kill him. He was right. He's a plushy. I can't exactly kill him and to top it all off he's a supernatural being. "Tick Tock kid." He was getting impatient.

I lowered the knife and sighed. I answered in a shaky voice. "I'll be your slave. I don't want to die." He instantly brightened up and smiled. Not a creepy smile but an actual excitedly cute smile- wait. Cute?

"Great! We're gonna have so much fun! Also to keep an eye on you I'm gonna stay here with you. Can't have my little pet running away now can I?" His gem glowed and he gently lifted me from the ground with his telekinetic powers. I had an amber glow surrounding me and he gently placed me on the couch as he closed the closet door.

"As my first request as your master. I want you to fix the tv and put on a horror movie. I like those and let me sit on your head." I was so confused. It was an innocent little request. I thought he'd say something along the lines of killing or something. I did what I was told but I was confused. He seemed to understand and laughed a little.

"What? Thought I'd ask you to kill someone or something? Chill kid. I'm evil but I ain't that bad. Unless I have to be." His gem glowed menacingly as he said that before the glow lessened and his gem turned a calm orange color. I sat on the couch as (favourite horror movie) played on the tv. Tails laid on my head and watched the movie. He would laugh at every cliche thing that happened and would make a comment about how cheesy it is. It made me smile slightly and I watched the movie quietly.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

I hope.