FINAL WORDS

A/N:

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say a huge THANKS for reading my first story on Wattpad. I hope you guys liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

I just wanted to say a few things:

1. PLOT. Thank you for bearing with my plot twists. Honestly, I think of chapter ideas in the shower, or as a dream. I only envisioned like the first 10 chapters of the story when I first started writing, so thank you for sticking through the whole story and the roller coaster of a plot.

2. STORY ENDING. I know I kind of ended the story abruptly, and I'm sorry for that. How long can you go on for, you know? I needed to finish this story before the 22nd, and I need to post a chapter of my new story, too (explained later). I apologize if you wanted more and was/are unhappy. I had time restraints and limited ideas- another plot twist would've had me writing too many chapters in too little time.

3. SEQUEL. There will NOT be a sequel. I am sorry!! I have more to write and figured there was already a happy ending. Happy endings should be good and left alone. I'm not going to have anyone else write a sequel for me either. I think I'm just going to have Captured lay at rest. I will tell you if anything changes!

4. ROMANCE. I wrote earlier in the story how there probably WASN'T going to be romance in this book. I'm not surprised at how people wanted Louis and Marie together (sometimes I wanted them together too), but then I thought of how unrealistic it is to fall madly in love with your kidnapper in under a week. In some stories, the characters have sex like 2 days after knowing each other, but I'm just not into writing that kind of stuff. I didn't want this fanfic to become a romance one, so I left it as its original spy one. Sorry if you wanted Marie to end up with one of the boys!

Once again, thank you all SO SO MUCH. I'm very thankful for all the votes, comments, and reads.

JUST WANTED TO SAY, IF YOU GUYS HAVE QUESTIONS OR WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE THE STORY OR EVEN YOUR LIFE (like I don't even mind, man) JUST INBOX ME! I'LL ALWAYS ANSWER!

Hope you all check out my new story when it comes out!

Bye for now :)

~mylovely5boys