Can't sleep...

Cartman headed to his apartment with Kyle. As it was Kyle's too, Cartman acted like it was his castle. It was a quiet afternoon. Around 2:30pm. Kyle was fast asleep in the fat boy's arms. "I should of said no. Yet Kyle is kinda cute like this.", Cartman said to himself in aw. As he approached his apartment Kyle began to wake up. The infant looked around noticing he wasn't in Stan's place anymore, making him cry a bit. He was nervous by the fact that he was in a totally different area he didn't reconize, even if he lives there. "God I thought I'd never get here. You are lucky you are cute Kyle. I wouldn't be afraid to punch a baby! Yet I'd go to hell for that." Kyle just covered his face and squeaked. He couldn't wait to be put down and just sleep for the rest of the day. Although he was a baby now he somewhat felt that Cartman was his parent. The fatass held him ever so gently, being careful not to loose his grip. Cause loosing his grip would be a Michael Jackson incident. The infant looked at Cartman's face. As the fatass seemed to be calm as he unlocked the door and walked inside his apartment room. He put Kyle down on the floor and a plastic bag on his coffee table. Stan put a few things that Cartman would need for Kyle for the night in a plastic bag for whever. Kyle at the moment tried standing up and walking over to the fatass. Yet with him being so small his weight couldn't keep himself up, so he fell down and began to cry. "What's wrong? You hungry or something? Me too.", Cartman looked through the bag and found at least 3 empty bottles. The infant tried getting back up into his attention was drawn to large Clyde frog plush that was about 10 inches. After a few years after Cartman had his beloved Clyde frog destroyed he started collecting rare Clyde frog merchandise. "Fog og?", he blabbed as he pointed to the plush. "Yeah that's Cylde frog. Don't touch him jew!", Cartman shouted as he walked back in the lounge with a bottle of milk. When he handed the bottle to Kyle he was responsed with the bottle being thrown across the room. "No ilk!", the infant shouted as he turned around with a grumpy look. "Well then what the hell do you want? Ugh jews are so fucking annoying. Especially baby ones that are you Kyle! Stan is so fucking stupid and im so pissed I agreed to watch you!", Cartman shouted at the day walker baby who just giggled a bit as he pet his hair over his eyes. The fat boy picked Kyle up and tried to show no love. "Boop.", Kyle squeaked as he touched Cartman's nose. "Oh so you think it's funny to touch me! Huh homo?" "Boop!" "Stop it!" "Boop boop!" For at least a minute Cartman repeatedly said stop it to the infant and got boop as a reply. "Fucking idiot!"

About an hour later Cartman dealt with Kyle crying and screaming. He had no idea what was exactly wrong with the kid. "Why the hell are you crying?", the fat ass asked as he looked through the texts on his phone to try and look busy. Kyle's lip quivered and he pointed to the floor. "Pido! Monster!", he shouted as he dug himself into his shirt. Cartman looked at the floor to see a mouse staring at them both. "Calm down! That's one of your mice remember? You have been doing experiments with them for college. One must of escaped.", the fat boy replied as he grabbed the mouse and put it closer to Kyle, instantly scaring the baby. "No no! Yucky!", Kyle yelled as he tried climbing off the couch and he fell landing on his padded rear. "Haha pussy. I'll put this away and worry about you in a minute." The infant teared up and watched Cartman walk away. Of course Cartman would leave a baby unattended and not bother to see if it was okay after falling off the fucking couch! (Sorry I'm going berserk here XD). Cartman started to feel a bit bad for yelling at Kyle and even making him fall off the couch. The fat boy knew he had feelings for Kyle but he didn't wanna tell anyone. I mean Kyle is his enemy right? Cartman the Nazi and Kyle the jew. Perfect fiends right? Anyways the fat ass was about to head back to check if the infant was okay when the day walker was right in front of him with watery eyes. "Kyle?" The infant ran over to him and hugged his leg. "Car man!". Kyle apparently trusted the fat boy but seemed a bit scared at the same time. "I'm sorry Kyle. Umm d-don't tell anyone I said that." Hours past after he quoth that. It was now 9:00pm.

Cartman decided he was gonna go to bed when Kyle decided to start getting an interest in Cartman's college papers that were scattered across the bed. "Don't mind those jew. I'm just too lazy to organize my things. When you were your normal age you have been all over my ass to clean my room. Ugh if Stan didn't stop being a fucking hoarder then my mess would be nothing compared to his. Yet he was cured along with Mr. Mackey.", Cartman explained. He put Kyle at the edge of his bed and stepped out of the room to get the baby a bottle so he wouldn't be woken up at 3:00am or earlier. Kyle looked around in confusion. In his mind he was thinking "Gee this looks familiar." He noticed another one of Cartman's Clyde Frogs and grabbed it. He loved it's soft texture and silly facial expression. He then noticed something green sticking out of Cartman's pillow case, it did look familiar to him. When he took it out he noticed it was a green hat, his green hat. "Ha?", the infant said in confusion. Cartman walked back in the room to see Kyle holding the hat. "Oh god! Umm you found that huh...weird"