I'll protect you

The fat boy was embarrassed by the fact that Kyle discovered his hat in the pillow case. Hopefully Kyle wouldn't remember this, yet if he does then he'd start getting all over Cartman's ass about why the fuck his hat is in his bedroom. "Mine?", Kyle squeaked as he looked at the green hat that was held by Cartman. "Is uhh how'd that get there huh?", Cartman asked in sarcasm, he thought maybe with Kyle being a baby he wouldn't know what sarcasm was. Kyle crossed his arms and tried reaching for the hat. Ever since he was babified he hasn't been able to wear his normal clothes or his beloved hat. As it was too big for him now it covered half his face. The two just stared at each other senselessly. "Mine mine gimme!", Kyle shouted as he tried to snatch it out of the fat boy's hands. Cartman knew that the hat smelled like him and when Kyle gets turned back to normal he will reconize it's scent. Much like a bird if you put it that way. Kyle began to grow frustrated and grabbed onto Cartman's coat. "Fine here!", Cartman gave the hat back to the infant and sat on his bed. Kyle put his hat on and smiled. "Well I better put you to bed. I'll just take you to your bedroom and we can forget this ever happened."

In Kyle's bedroom, Cartman put his infant "friend" onto his bed. The infant didn't seem to interested in sleeping that night because he refused to let Cartman leave. "Car man? No go!", he shouted. "Kyle I'm going to bed and you have to too. Now shut the hell up and go to bed!", the fat boy replied as he walked out of the room and shut the door, having Kyle sadly lay in his bed alone. It was raining outside, lighting even began to be heard, scaring Kyle instantly. He did feel some part of his body still as his older self. Kyle never feared lighting at all so it was odd how he was scared now. It was almost like he wanted Cartman to be with him. Cartman at this very moment couldn't sleep himself. He was used to listening to Kyle's cute moans and snores he did. It was when he heard his infantile friend crying and by crying I mean literally screaming cries. "Kyle's in trouble!", the fat boy shouted as he got out of his bed and ran into Kyle's bedroom. He opened the door and didn't see the baby anywhere, yet he still heard crying. "Kyle? Kyle where are you?" Kyle revealed himself underneath the bed with his hat over his tear filled green eyes. "Car man!", he cried as he crawled out and made his eyes more watery. "Shhh, it's okay Kyle. I'm here.", Cartman soothed as he walked over to Kyle and picked him up. The lightning grew louder and Kyle cried harder. He digged his face into Cartman's sweaty coat that he still hasn't taken off. "Noise to gawwy!", the baby squeaked as his eyes met Cartman's. Cartman carefully carried Kyle out of the bedroom and headed into his. "Don't cry Kyle. I'm here now and I'll protect you. Wanna sleep with me?", he cood as he gently rocked the baby in his arms as he walked out the bedroom door. Kyle nodded and hugged his fat friend. Soon they approached the bedroom and Kyle was put onto the fat boy's bed. Cartman truly thought hard to himself. Did he actually just talk sweetly to Kyle? He thought he was crazy. "I don't get it Kyle. We have hated each other our whole lives and I'm being sweet to you? Its almost like I have feelings for you. I mean I don't! Or maybe I do?" Kyle wasn't paying attention as he was busy wetting his padding. "Car man?", he said as he felt his padding squish. "Diaper change, god damn it! How do I do this?", Carman said to himself in frustration. As Cartman tried to memorize how Kenny changed Kyle earlier he also felt a sharp pain in his chest. "God I'm feeling so... nice to... Kyle? What the hell is wrong with me?!" Kyle yawned softly as he lay on his back and was cleaned up. Cartman found the job easier since Kyle was cooperating. "I seep car man.", the infant gurgled as he put his thumb in his mouth and began to close his eyes as Cartman strapped both sides of the diaper on. "Alright I'll put you to bed.", the fat boy replied as he got onto the bed after throwing the wet padding away. He picked Kyle up and started to talk all cutely, making the baby laugh. "Who's a funny wittle baby? Who's ready to go sleepy?" Kyle laughed harder and harder as Cartman he was spinned around. "Car man pway fun.", he squealed. "Okay Kyle let's get some sleep. Stan and Kenny are gonna be all over my ass tomorrow.", Cartman added. He lay Kyle next to him and tucked him in. Since he knew no one besides Jesus was around to see him doing this, he gave Kyle a small kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight Kyle."