chapter one

"Seriouly...
You cant even wait one week you just had to see what the jails here looked like, you just got here" one of my very annoying friends inquired about my lack of patience and a thirst for trouble.
"You love me though" i smiled cheekily at my best friend/unbrother.

Okay so intros. My name is Samantha (sam) Rose Hunter. I am currently 18 years of age, blue eyes, chocolate brown hair with a curvy figure and a pathetic 5,0 height. If you havent noticed yet im a bit of a trouble maker but i dont follow your typical bad girl stereotype, and for good reason, i hate stereotypes. I follow my own path which includes any and all bits and snippets of your stereotypes. Now yous are probably wondering what are you talking about? How can you even do that? Well ill explain on your behalf. With me its all about misdirection, so for example ill wear something totally nerdy to see peolpes reactions then let them judge, they will automatically think im a push over and go into a how many times can i bully this chick till she crys faze. Thats when the fun begins, thays when they make the mistake of messing with me.
Okay intro about me over any more of this shit and im gonna start going on about my past. Blegh.

The hunky looking guy that just bailed me out is john, he is like my brother/best friend/father figure. He has dark brown hair green eyes as has a dendancy to be the only one of my friends who actually bails me out of the troble i get myself into. I have five unbrothers but youll get that info when the time comes.

"Are you even listing to me? Jesus crist you cant keep doing this you've..." blar, blar, blar, I've heard this way to many times to count.

"Oh oh oh stop here, stop here please, pwity pwees" i gave him the puppy dog eyes stopping him mid rant, always works.
As he pulled over i got ready to sprint out of the car as soon as he opened my door. Thats right they put the child lock on because i have a tendacy to jump out of the car while in motion.
" fine but our conversation is not over and i will be coming with you" john said as he let me jump out of the car. You heard right JUMP.
We walked in silence to the allyway towards the big hulky dude guarding the steel enforced door.
"Name and reason" jumbo said yes, i will call him jumbo and he shall be my jumbo.
"Santa claus and elfy we're here to steel your presents" i said in a sweet voice.
The male grunted then repeated his question, demand.
"Okay jeez jumbo calm down im just playing, victom and jet to fight obviously" i said exagerating the last word. With that he instantly moved to open the door for us while apoligizing, thats right sucker.
John and i split up to get ready for what was to come. I sat and watched the fight that was happening and after i went up rro the victor and picked on a few of his weaknesses then asked him for some tape while keeping the smile on my face. He looked shocked then angered when i practically insulted him but when i told him who i was he backed down completely and gave me his tape. I wrapped my knuckles up in front of the guy then handed it back and waited for my name.
While i was waiting a really good song popped into my head, next contestant by nicklback.

"Victom and..." i blocked him out as i entered the ring and the cheers that went uo in the air. I locked eyes with my opponent as a smirk creptonto my face here comes the next contestant.

Enjoy...