chapter 2

"And the winner is the one, the only, the undefeated champ that i'd really like to get with... victim" mike rambled on as my contestant for tonight was dragged unconsious from the ring.

I laughed at mike (who ironically is the mike dude and local dj in this area)

"In your dreams mikey" i said half into the mike as i collected this weeks pay $600, not bad.
I waited patiently for my big bro to get his ass in the car so we can hit the road, finally after what felt like ages he showed up and drove home.

'So did you make ant new friends?... or are you still on you period?' John asked with an ohh so straight face. I never knew how he could talk about a girls period and not get disgusted or at least shudder.Well he does live with me so mehh.

'No im not bleeding from the vagibal area at the present moment, but i have not made any friends im waiting for school to decend apon the unknowing peasents of Alter high'

'Shut up, your so satanic sometimes i swear your the devils spawn' he said while swiftly getting out of the car. I laughed at that as i raced to the new house and kicked down the door. What i dont have a key yet how else was i meant to get in?

'Sup bitches, sammies here and shes ready to fuck shit up' i yelled through the massive house we not long bought that i am now running through to get to my room. As im running i here a corus of roughly five grunts of annoyance behind me. Lol there probs looking at my handy work at the front door, or lack of. Hehe

I race to the top floor and open every door to see what room i want.

'Nope, nope, nope, no-yes' i squelled as i spin into my new room, and the best part is my crew already put my stuff in here. They know me well.

I took my water proof speakers and my ipod and clothes into the bathroom to get rid of the sweat and grim of a six hour plane ride, three hour drive, approximately twenty minutes in a jail cell and a half an hour havoc on the new town. Hehe

After i did my night time ritual i got into bed hoping to get some sleep before tomorrow, and i did just that...