kitten got detention

You know that scene out of movies when the new kids stroll into school and every one stops to stare, yeah well I'm getting that right at this very second. I'm not use to all these eyes ogling but they don't need to know that.

Me and my crew all eight of us, john the eldest at 27, Jessy the second eldest at 24, Andy,drew and Casey the triplets at 19, Derrick at 18 turning 19 in a few months and finally the youngest...me and Luke at 18. Your probably wondering what john and Jessy are doing here, well they're going to talk to the principal and my gym teacher.

'We'll see you guys later' i said to the two eldest as the rest of us went to collect what we need for the day.

'Hi we're the new kids, hunter, Stevens and miles' i informed the desk lady with thick lashes and over-the-top pink lip stick our last names.
'Here you all go, have a nice time at Alter high' the receptionist said to us in a monotone voice while giving out our time tables.

First thing i did was scan over my time table for my favorite subject, it wasn't hard to find since it was first up. Yes

'Umm excuse me miss but i was wondering where to get my gym uniform, i have it first' i asked turning back to the lady who obviously hares her job. Who wouldn't.

'Of course dear you'll need to uniforms, and ill need your sizes' she informed getting up and moved around her desk.

'12-14 pants and 12 shirt' i told her as she rifled with some boxes in another room.

'Here you go sweetheart' she said handing me the packaged gym cloths and swim suit.
I gave her the money and got my receipt before heading to first class with a skip in my step. This is gonna be fun...