wolf in sheeps clothing

As the little lamb he thought i was i stepped back hitting the locker behind me, making myself cornered. As the predator he thought he was, he stalked his pray until he was right in my face his smirk growing as i looked up at him. "You scared kitten?" His silky yet husky voice said. A very Cheshire like grin broke on my face as the hunted became the hunter."not one bit" His smile slipped at my sudden change of behaviour. My smile only grew at this."whats the matter bad boy, psycho got your tongue" is all i said before punching him straight in the throut. He stepped back a metre or so, coughing a wheezing a bit. I took the opportunity that presented itself and punched him again in the nose this time. He fell back from the impact and held his nose that was now spitting blood out.
I laughed at this shocked expression on his face, priceless i thought as i decided to hit the road before he regained some brain power to become angry.

Sam lived by the words that constantly haunted her past and present.
'Never be what other think of you' and that's how she lived until a dark and mysterious man that knows a bit more than he should or so he thinks. Sam uses all her resources and will power to get even and find out exactly what fire she's playing with but will this be her biggest mistake or will she finally find her saviour?...