Coffee (Haruhi Fujioka)

A/N

Before you read this, just know my writing may have changed, it might not make complete sense and it may be complete and utter bullcrap as I haven't written anything in months, but I'm going to try my best to make my final chapter one to remember.

Thank you for reading, all of you, and trust me, I appreciate all of you to no end

-CrazyA55Otaku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reach into the bag, and pull out a...

Bag of coffee?

Everyone looks confused for a moment, until Haruhi enters and see me holding the coffee next to the hat.

"Oh, that's where the coffee went. Why do you have it (Y/N)?" She asks, completely innocently.

"We're playing seven minutes in heaven of course, come on Haruhi, I chose your item, so we have to go into the cupboard." I say, smiling brightly and walking toward the cupboard, coffee in hand. I hear shuffling, mumbling from the guys, and then Haruhi follows me into the cupboard.

"Okay, your seven minutes starts now." Tamaki calls, walking away after locking the door behind us.

"Hey Haruhi, we don't have to do anything if you don't want, but I just thought I should tell you that I really like you, a lot, as either male, female, or neither, or both, I do really like you, I have for a while, you are genuinely one of the nicest and most real people I have met in a while, even if I did at first think you were a guy." I declare to her, smiling in her direction, hoping the light from the bottom of the cupboard was enough for her to see my smile.

"Well then, I guess it's a good thing I feel the same then isn't it (Y/N)?" Is all she replies, before sitting forwards and kissing me, pushing me to the ground.

She rests her hands either side of my head and stops me from moving, not that I would want to, Haruhi is the best kisser I've ever met!

We don't go much further than kissing and cuddling, but I honestly don't mind, kissing her is like watching a million fireworks going off, it's like the smell of nature after a night of rain and it's like a clear night sky with just the stars shining for light.

When we finally pull apart, she stares at me in the dark before breaking into a big smile, and I think I fall so deeply into love with her that it's insane how much emotion I feel in this moment.

"So, what's the possibility of you agreeing to go out with me Haruhi?" I ask, smiling widely at her happy giggle.

"Well, that depends, are you asking me to go out with you, or are you asking how I would respond?" She asks, sitting up on my lap, and I follow, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Let me rephrase, Haruhi Fujioka, the most beautiful person I have ever had the fortune to lay my eyes on, would you please do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" I ask, burying my head into her neck and cuddling her.

"Well, I guess so, I mean, you are also the only person, other than my father, to accept me for my gender bending ways, and I happen to have fallen deeply in love with you, so much. So yes, (F/N) (L/N), I will go out with you." She says, leaning her head down so our lips are grazing whilst she speaks, then she smashes them together, right as the door opens and light is shone on us, sitting on a cupboard floor, snogging.

"Oh my Lord!" Tamaki exclaims, not quite expecting this.

Breaking the kiss, we look towards him, before standing up and holding hands. "I would just like to announce, me and Haruhi are officially coming out of the closet now." I say, before we walk out, hand in hand, and smile at everyone's quite surprised faces.

"Come on guys, you know I'm about as straight as a rainbow." Haruhi and I say at the same time, before giggling, and everyone else joins in with our laughter.

"We're happy for you, really, congrats guys." Kyoya says, before we all return to the main little group and get on with more 'commoner' games.

*The End*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

WOO! Okay, that was amazing to write, I haven't written something quite so interesting in a while... or gay. I haven't written anything gay in a while either, it's great fun.

Anyway, thank you for reading, thank you for all your comments, votes and follows in the past couple of years, and thank you for being amazing as hell!!!! You guys rule!

Okay, I'm going to leave now, I hope you enjoyed the book, this is the last chapter, and maybe I'll see you on other books I may write in the future? Never know

Bai guys, thank you for everything, genuinely.

Ciao~~~

-CrazyA55Otaku