The Mini Sword (Takeshi Morinozuka Mori)

A/N

I have no idea what I am doing with my life...

Anyway, that had nothing to do with the story and none of you needed it know that but I told you anyway because I'm just so friendly and kind and I like to share things with people!

Except my food. That's mine, so back off 😈

I hope you enjoy this seven minutes in heaven! I spent ages on it!!!

I don't actually spent all too long writing if I have an idea, however, I have been stumped for five days as to what to do! Or who!.... That sounded so wrong XD

But I hope you enjoy what I managed to create through my empty mind :3

- CrazyA55Otaku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I plunge my hand into the bag. I feel around for a while before pulling out a...

Mini toy sword... Interesting.

Silently, Mori steps forward, holding out his hand for me to take. So, rather slowly, extremely uncertain, I place my hand on his. He leads me to the closet and someone closes it behind us, Tamaki telling us the time.

"So..." I trail off. "You're the kendo national champion?" I ask, he nods silently.... Awkward silence ensues. "I'm pretty good at kendo, I took lessons a few years back. Didn't continue it though... They never let me play with the professionals equipment, just the beginner stuff." I say to him.

He watches me silent for about two minutes. Before I could say anything else, he grabs my hands and pulls me into his chest. Silently giving me a hug. Just standing there, his arms wrapped around my shoulders as I'm squished up to his chest.

Uncertainly, I place my hands delicately around his waist. Taking this as acceptance, he tilts my head up by my chin with his finger, gently placing our lips together. It doesn't take long before I join in on this delicate kiss. So sweet, kind and... Safe. I felt safe with Mori, I guess it may be that he is being gentle, or he is a champion at kendo, but I feel safe.

Comforted maybe?

He pulls away slowly and stares in my eyes. "I love you (F/N), I have loved you since you started this school (F/N) (L/N)." He tells me, kissing me again gently before I can reply.

He allows his hands to trail to my lower back, but that's as far as he went. Staying a gentleman and going slowly. The door is knocked and opened. "Seven minutes is up guys." Tamaki says gently.

Pulling away from Mori, I stare into his eyes. They're full of passion and love. I just smile, and peck him on the cheek, before walking out of the cupboard holding his hand.

The twins chorus goofy 'awes' to mock us, but honey seems genuinely happy for us and I smile at him gratefully. Kyoya congratulates us too, whilst Tamaki just sulks about how his daughter is growing up too fast. I do sweat drop at that.

By the end of the party, Mori asks me to be his girl friend and I say....

(You decide. Yes, or no?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

What you think? Good for writers block? I didn't quite know how to do one with Mori but I managed it!

I hope you enjoyed it!! I spent a while on this one, considering my brain just wasn't working tonight!

Comment,

Vote,

Share....? I still don't know. It seems weird to say (write)

Thank you for reading!

Ciao~~~

- CrazyA55Otaku