The Green Beret - (Hikaru)

A/N

Ahh! I'm back! Yay?

I decided, as I couldn't sleep and I was bored, I would update for you guys. I didn't want to be too mean about the whole, putting it on hold thing. I'm getting comments and votes and I don't want to seem ungrateful. Therefore, here is a Hikaru Hiitachin (no idea if that's how you spell his surname)

And I would just like to add a Thank you to both httpabigxil and -Antarctica- for commenting on my previous chapter about Mori, it is a big help to know people are reading and actually enjoying! Plus, the others who are voting, you are all such kind hearted people :,) (I can't believe I never knew how to tag people, what a goon xD)

Hope you enjoy!

-CrazyA55Otaku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I plunge my hand in the bag, feeling around until I put out a....

Green beret.

It can only be one of the twins. So, I turn to ask but I'm shoved into the closet before I can.

Before I can even look with what little light there is, the door is closed and I find a body on me. Hikaru, I can tell by the slightly more broad shoulders..... Wow, I'm strange.

"Could you get off of my Hikaru?" I ask him, rather quietly. There's shuffling but I merely find myself pinned to the floor now. "Hikaru? What are you doing?" His blush is clearly visible, even in the dark, as he stares into my eyes and seems to go off into a trance. Before attacking my lips and kissing me with lust. I'm shocked and don't kiss back at first.

He takes that as a sign, however, and pulls away. Looking angry for some reason.

"I knew you didn't like me back (Y/N). stupid Kaoru making me think you did." He mutters, about to get up and kill his brother, but I pull him back by the collar and kiss him rather roughly. He, as am I, is shocked but manages to kiss back quicker than I did. Taking it slightly further this time, his hands find themselves feeling me up as the kiss goes further, and further, getting dirtier and dirtier.

But I pull away. "Wait. So, do you really like me?" I ask and he stares at me like I was mad before sitting up and pulling me onto his lap.

"If I didn't love you (Y/N), would I really be making out with you on the bottom of a cupboard floor? I love you with all my heart silly goose." He says, burying his face in my hair and giving me a big cuddle.

"I love you too." I whisper and I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck, inhaling his strong, intoxicating, scent.

Lightly at first, I leave butterfly kisses along his neck, before lightly nipping and sucking slightly. A very, very, faint moan escapes his lips as he arches his neck ever so slightly. Then I stop, just hugging him.

"Naughty girl, what will I do with you? I guess you'll just have to face the punishment, won't you (Y/N)." He whispers, seductively, in my ear. Nipping the earlobe before standing up suddenly, carrying me in his arms, and walking out just as the door opens.

He leaves the hall, the hosts calling after us and enters an empty room, locking the door and putting a chair under the handle. He smirks at me as he advances.

The only thing the other hosts could hear for the next hour was loud moans; yelling of each other's names before light I love you's and then silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ah, when I don't write for so long my writing skills become rusty! This was a load of bull crap and I apologize a great deal, especially the shortness of it!! Please don't be too mad! I'm half asleep and it's 22:30 Nearly eleven o'clock at night people's! And I'm still awake because it my birthday tomorrow! Yay! (In Britain, it's the 14th of October right now but me birthdays on the 15th)

So, I hope you all enjoyed it and.....

Vote,

Comment,

Share (?)..... No! It's follow! Follow me if you really, really, really, really, really, really liked it! I finally figured it out!

Ciao~~~

-CrazyA55Otaku