Chapter 2

I was On This seat Next to Ashton he was playing a game on his phone until we arrived to a stop we needed to go to. I looked at the floor Locked in sink wth the moving bus I could see the Suns Ray hit the flor and bounce back up it was like this yellow color and I admired it ; the little marble that was blue kept moving when the bus moved and stop when the bus did. It was such a nice color. I wanted to pick up the marble the color was so intriguing but Elusive to be in someone's eyes . This color was like no other it brought joy. I knew I felt like this before but couldn't recall who's it was. The bus stopped and I took place to pic up the Marble. Next to my left was Michael Wearing black high  boots I always Admired his style.  Noticing that they had a scar on the front of them . I haven't seen Luke all morning .
Michael Was Playing FIFA
Ashton was Making a Snapchat Video. I wonder why he said . 'Michael Come Back home' he was here all along. probaly because he didn't pay attention to Ash when ever he called for him.
"Calum"

"Yeah Ash? "

"So Tonight I was thinking about Having a Party at a Club, Since you know We Deserve it after all these Shows we Played"
I Deserved It. After all of these Shows And the Hard work I could at least enjoy a party.
"That would be nice"
I wandered if Luke was Going to Be There.

CLIFF HANGER