Chapter 3

"Michael are you ready?"

I yelled back we was supposed to be there early to enter from the back door. If not we would've been bum rushed by the fans and paparazzi, asking us weird questions. Like that one time where they made the fake article about how Luke went out with Selena. I remember when that fist came out. I was on my bunk bed laying down and scrolling through some fans tweets until it appeared on my TL. I've gotten upset at the thought of Luke being with her. But it all was made up when he boys made fun of him and started calling Suke.
"IM ALMOST DONE TWAT"

"Don't call me a twat ill lace your drinks"
"WHERE ARE MY BLACK VANS?"
"I HAVE THEM HURRY UP AND LETS GO ALREADY."
Michael ran forth and took them shoes from my side like it was food. Finally we can get into the car and drive to the Club. The boys and I walked outside and saw we had to separate cars. All black Honda, with tinted windows so you couldn't see inside.
" Hey Dave"
"Look guys this is how its going to work out two of you gets in one of he black Honda and another 2 of you gets in the other car, We go in through a secret entrance next to the club. It will lead you straight inside and you'll past by the golden stairs where the Fire Exit is at. Once all of you meet up at the Stairs You'll walk up and see a guy named Aaron. He will lead you to the Rest of the ways"
Dave is are Security guard he sneeks us into places and gets us in without getting caught. But Michael always gets caught and Starts ranting about how the fans love him.
"Pretty nice plan, like always " Ashton replied.
"I GO WITH CALUM, MALUM RULES BITCHES"
I laughed at Michael. He was always so positive and creative. Dave starting clearing his throat to get us His attention
"Alright boys Ill escort you to your vehicles , ohh and have a fun night"
"Thanks Dave"
We All started to walk back I Went with Michael and Dave Opened the Door for us and shut it, and Luke went with Ashton.
-----------------------------------------
The Car Ride was Exhausting And boring Michael Played videos Games through the the hole way and kept asking questions about the drivers Life. Little noisy brat. I now it sounded rude but I meant it in a sarcastic way.
"Your destination had arrived"
"Thank you"
Michael went stood up and handed the Man a $20 bill. Classical mike.
"I gradually appreciate it"
"No problem"
We both stepped out of the car. And started walking looking around. This alley is kinda creepy all black and there was trash can with word saying 'You'll remember in time' . I was creeped out at the thought of who could've wrote that. "Hey Michael What if someone died back here look around this looks like a murder seen not a night club the fuck"
"Calum Chill I can here to have a break from all of the fans and work not worry about voodoo shit"
"wow someone's sounds pissed"
"I'm not pissed I hate voodoo bull shit remember that time you grab that Phone and went around Luke's house and started searching for a ghost, then Said it was near."
I remembered I scared him that night. I laughed at the memory of it. It was a amazing night we all had fun. I wish we could be young again without fame it was a good life. Not getting tackled by fans everywhere you go.
" I Remember Me Scaring you And you screaming like a little girl, that's what I remember " I looked to see his Expression he gave me that bitch look. Maybe I should do voodoo on him and cut off a leg. Keep giving me them bitchy stares. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door for the both of us. wow this was so beautiful. is look like Roman Architecture i always admired the Romans. Walking up the stairs we see Luke and Ashton with a guy. "Hey Michael i think that's the guy that Dave was talking about." All he did was nod. We walked to them. "Calum, Michael this is Aaron, hes going to show us the way" I looked at Luke e he had this light blue shirt with the Nirvana logo on it. I could see his chest print. I loved him so much. The thing that scares me is what if he goes with some girl and screws her. Catches something. Regrets something, i came he for a break but i was worried about his actions when he was drunk. we reached some stairs and i was behind Luke walking up. He had something on his shirt, i think it was a sticker with the name Luke on it. i ignored it knowing it was probably gonna be gone in the morning or when we headed back to the bus. We arrived and entered in Exchange LA Night Club. I could see people dancing and drinking "Alright boys lets get this party started" From there i seen Michael Run off some where. I looked back to see to Ashton being gone. "i guess its just me and you buddy." i said with puppy eyes. " Stopped doing that you look so cute" He said and smiled. Awe he called me cute, and grinned way to hard. i laughed at him he always makes things akward. "Whats so funny huh?" he said elbowing me. "Nothing Luke. lets go gets some drinks." We went to the bar and sat down in the stools, looking at Luke who looked like he was ready to gulp down that bottle of Vodka. "Can i get 4 Shots of Tequila." "Sure , here you go" passing the drink i gave two to Luke. "On three ok?" "Sure" Luke started counting and i could see his smile while he moved his lips, they were so pink all i wanted to do is kiss him. "One, Two, THREE!" he yelled in excitement. I gulped down the shot of Tequila. I could feel it burning my throat hitting my stomach.I took a quick glance at him to see the other Tequila shot was gone. I grabbed mine and took it down. feeling that sensation of the burning alcohol. "2 more, make them a glass full" we grabbed them and chugged them down.My throat was is pain i Stopped chugging.but Luke didn't he kept going, watched him and his throat went in sync with the Alcohol. I started to feel the Alcohol kick in. "Calum lets have a race". Hes drunk hes already wanting to do shit that will get us hurt. "Ok , i bet you that i will win". I already knew that i wouldn't win at all. i couldn't even walk or feel my legs. "Ok we will run down the hall way and Enter the VIP Room who ever enters there first wins." "Bet". We both walked to the start of thew hallway. I could see Luke wanting to win. The Ambition and Confidence he had but he was drunk so he couldn't even move while walking over he even stumbled a couple times. "On Three we go and who ever touches the door wins" "Gotcha". Luke winked at me i was confused and all these emotions that i felt when he did that. "One , Two" Luke took off without saying Three, but i knew i was faster than him. I started running passed Luke yelling "CHEATER". Im so close to the door i could see it. My heart started beating faster and my breathing sped up its paste. My legs felt heavy but i kept going. I looked back to Luke right behind me. I touched the door. I turn around " I WON I- -" with that Luke smashed into me his lips touching mine the door opened and we fell to floor my back hitting the ground. In Pain I bit Luke's Lip. "ahh" I heard him moan. My Member started getting hard and I wanted more. More of Him on top of me. My Tounge wondered around, and I could feel Luke Getting hard under me. Luke Backed up and I could see my  Saliva All over his lips. They were all wet. I could Help but pull him in again and Smash my Lips against his. I fought over dominance . And he let me one. I bit His lip Again I wanted him to moan again. " Ahh Cal" My Heart Sped up And My Emotions fired up. Me and Luke was sweaty. I could feel his heart beat  on top of my chest. I loved Luke so much I never wanted this to end. I backed up to Catch My Breath.  "Luke get up, let's get on the couch"
We moved to the couch and Luke sat Down. I wanted to make him feel good. "Shirt Off" he did as I told him. I started sucking his neck leaving marks letting people know he was mine. I wanted to mark my Territory.

Luke's P.O.V

I felt Calum Sucking On Neck. His Tounge was Warm. He planted a kiss every time he went down further.  He slipped off my Jeans Leaving me Naked Infront of him. He gazed at my naked body. "Calum I need yo-u-u" I felt Warms hands grip My Shaft. He put his Tounge on my member and lick it slowly. It felt so good I wanted more He was teasing me. Pre Cum Came out, and he licked it off. He looked at me when he went down. "ahh I moaned. My heart sped and I wanted lie I pushed his head further wanting more of Calums mouth on me. "ahh Calum" he went faster and harder . Tighten his grip on my shaft. "Don't Sto-op" I put a hand behind his head. I wanted control. I made him go deep. My hole shaft was in mouth. "Cal I'm gon-na cu-um" I shooted my load into his warmth mouth. He slowly went off my shaft and I could see my load all over his lips and mouth. God this boy can suck Dick good.  He looked so good with my cum all over him.