❤ When you confess to them ❤

OSAMU

You are Chika's good friend. Osamu is a senpai, who you admire a lot. When he spoke up for his rights during a meeting the other day, you found it cool. Chika have persuaded you to confess to Osamu for a long period of time. Now, you are finally ready. You gathered all of your courage and said "I love you, Osamu-kun." "So do I, (Y/N)."

Plot twist
The moment when you confessed to him. He said "Sorry, but I love Chika and Kuga, and they are the only one for me." (threesome lol sorry)

KUGA

You were finally alone with him after a long day. You took this opportunity to confess to him. "Kuga-kun, I-I like... you" You blushed. "What? Can I eat that? =3=" You sweat dropped. 😅 "Umm ... No ... It is not a food. I am just confessing to you." "Oh HAHA I like (Y/N) too."

JIN

Jin was able to predict what will happen, so he waited for you, outside of your door 😏. As soon as, you open your door, you got startled. He stared at you while eating his rice crackers, causing you to feel embarrassed. However, you knew about his ability. So you have decided to confess to him. "Jin-san, I like you. Can you be my boyfriend?" He pulled you close and gave you a hug ❤

KARASUMA

"I-I like... like... you!" You stretched out your hands and gave him a love letter. "I like me too. Thanks." You was shocked 😅. You can feel tears gathering in your eyes. "Just kidding, I like you, (Y/N)."

MIWA

You know that Miwa is a shy and quiet guy, he might not want anyone to be his girlfriend because of what happened to his sister. He was afraid of losing someone he loves. You waited for him outside the training room. He was looking at you, when he exited the training room.
"Miwa-kun, wait. There is something which I have to tell you. I-I really really really like you. I know that it is difficult for you to accept me but ... I promised that I won't disappear one day and leave you alone. I will always be there for you no matter what."
"(Y/N)... I...like... you...too." His face turned red.

ARASHIYAMA

Arashiyama and his squad just finished filming for their lastest video. You brought them some water and towels, you thought that this would be an amazing chance to confess you feelings. You dragged Arashiyama into the alley. "Arashiyama-kun, you might think that this is a joke but I really like you." He was confused at first but soon realizes that you were actually confessing to him. He immediately jumped onto you and hugged you tightly. "I...can't breathe."

Plot twist
He was possessed by Kise from KNB 😂

YOTARO

Yotaro is your childhood crush. He protected you when you were bullied by some people. Hence, you have decided to confess to him. You made him some delicious chocolates and gave it to him. He took the chocolates and grinned at you. "(Y/N), Can I marry you?" You nodded your head. "I love you," you mumbled to yourself.

Plot twist
You gave him a box of chocolates. "Rajinmaru is so adorable. Can I have him?" Yotaro took the chocolates and started munching it. "You can only touch Raijinmaru's stomach. You are not allowed to marry him. However, you are cute. So can I marry you?"

------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Sorry but some of them are really short :( I hope that you like my plot twists 😂 It took me quite a while to complete this. OMG I am soo tired. Bye for now!