❤ When you break up with them ❤

I have added Izumi since someone has requested it :) Yay! Let's go!

OSAMU

Osuma wasn't a good leader at all and he doesn't even have much trigger power. After a long period of time, you find him very lame. "Why can't you just be a little bit better than Kuga-kun or Chika-chan?" "I am trying to improve." "Are you serious? You call that improving? No matter how many times you try, you won't win Kuga-kun. Bye."

KUGA

"I am seriously irritated with your duck face! It is so lame!" Kuga did the duck face again :3 It made you even more angry. "Fine! Let's break up! I am so done with you!" You stick out tongue and walked away. (sorry kuga's scenario is very short)

JIN

Yesterday, when you were out on a date with Jin, he just suddenly disppeared and left you there. "Do you even care about my feelings? You just disappeared out of nowhere and ditched me!" You cried. "We are never ever ever getting back together!"

MIWA

It has been about 1 year since you got together with Miwa. However, he didn't even say "I love you" to you at all. "I am so done with you! You don't even treat me like a girlfriend at all. I couldn't stand being together with you." You shouted at Miwa. Tears couldn't stop flowing down your eyes, you loved him a lot, but it seems like he didn't care about your feeling at all. "MIWA-KUN, LET'S BREAK UP!" You walked away and left him there.

ARASHIYAMA

The fangirls were crowding around Arashiyama. "Arashiyama, you are so handsome," one of the fangirls said. "You are very pretty too." You couldn't stand his attitude. He keeps on flirting with girls whether he goes. It feels as if you are not important to him at all. You walked towards him and gave him a tight slap.

KARASUMA

"Your jokes ain't that funny. Can you please stop it? It is so irritating," you screamed at him. You hate it when he keeps on pranking you, it is funny for a short period of time but it is not for a long period of time. "Let's break up. I need to have some time alone."

YOTARO

Yotaro hasn't been paying much attention to you. All he does everyday was to be with Raijinmaru. He gives all his snacks to Raijinmaru ( thankfully he wasn't sick ) and he didn't even give you any. You were feeling really stressed out one day due to schoolwork. You couldn't stand him ignoring you. Hence, you shouted at him. "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL. I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU CAN GO AND MARRY RAIJINMARU!"

Plot twist
Yotaro really went to marry Rajinmaru. 😰

IZUMI

"I am still better than you! Loser!" The two of you are betting on who is better at video games. You felt that Izumi was very arrogant and he didn't even give you a chance to win. When you were feeling hurt, he doesn't even care, all he does is to make you even more sad. "I am sorry but let's break up." You threw the controller at him and ran out of the room.

CHIKA

Chika is always a scaredy-cat. It annoys you a lot. She couldn't even take care of herself. "Chika-chan, I am sorry but let's break up," you said. "Wait ..." Chika started crying and you just walked away.