❤ Getting back together ❤️

OSAMU
You had been avoiding him for days. Osamu tried his best to approach you, but you ran away too quickly. He thought about you every single day, your face is even haunting him in his sleep. He bought gifts for you every single day and placed it outside your room. One day, you gave up and decided to get back together with him. "I will never ever let you go of you, I stick to you like chewing gum. I will never do things that will make you upset anymore," he said while hugging you.

Plot twist: During the days that he thought that you were avoiding him, you were secretly stalking him on social media platforms. You even hid under his bed at night, thinking of ways to torture him *evil laughter*.

KUGA
You spend one whole day without Kuga and you couldn't stand it. (author's lame joke: sit down then 🙃) Life is so boring without him around. You realised that his duck face was actually something which could brighten up your day. (author's stupid comment: His duck face is really cute. I wanna squeeze that face so much.) You walked around the whole entire place looking for him. *Bam* You hit something and you fell on top of it. Something soft touched your lips, and when you opened your eyes, Kuga was there. You got up and apologised to him. "Cinnamon roll, I love you so much"

Plot Twist: You thought that you kissed his lips but actually you kissed his belly. (Oh my, his belly is so soft but damn that means that he doesn't have abs)

JIN
You got a call from Jin and he said that
his pet dog died and that was the reason why he left early during the date. You love animals a lot and was very sad for his loss, therefore, you forgave him.

Plot Twist: He doesn't have a dog.

MIWA
"I heard that Y/N broke up with Miwa-kun. Lucky me, I finally have a chance to date Miwa-kun. That woman doesn't even know how to appreciate him." A group of girls were gossiping behind your back. "You can have him if you want! There are so many guys out there and I'm sure that I will find someone better!" You rolled your eyes at them. The next day, you saw a girl confessing to Miwa. The moment when you wanted to walk away, you heard the girl crying. It seems that he rejected the girl. Miwa walked towards you and grabbed your hand. "I'm sorry for all of the bad things that I've done to you. I love you, Y/N"

Plot Twist: You actually had the ability to control people. No wonder, the shy and awkward Miwa will say such lovey-dovey things.

ARASHIYAMA
After the breakup, you've noticed that Arashiyama isn't flirting anymore. He changed into a totally different person. "Y/N-Chan, I've changed into a better person so please get back together with me. I will never make you cry."

Plot Twist: He turned gay that's why he doesn't flirt with girls anymore. 😭😱

KARASUMA
"I am so bored!" Just then, you saw someone walking towards you. He was wearing a pink wig and a fake moustache. He started making jokes and it made you laugh. Suddenly, he took out his wig and apologised to you. "You made my boring life filled with joy and happiness," you said while grinning.

Plot Twist: He wants to become a comedian.

YOTARO
"Y/N, let's play card games." He lay on the ground and poked your leg. "Go away, don't come near me! I hate you!"
"I will give you all of my snacks. Don't be angry anymore."

IZUMI
Izumi walked over to you and said "You have already won so many things. Why couldn't I just win a few video games?" "What have I won and how is that only a few games?!" I shouted. "Well, you have won over my heart" (damn, he is smooth)

CHIKA
Chika have hang out with Osamu too frequently. It was bothering you. You realised that it was actually your fault. Osamu was willing to protect Chika even though he is just a friend. Girls need someone to protect them sometimes. You regretted what you did and apologised to her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Damn, it took me so long to update, I should just go and die :"( By the way, thanks for all of the support! YAY we reached 2k reads, and I couldn't have done that without you 💕💕