4. Someone You'd Never Expect (Prodigy Imagine)

***TMAD IMAGINE***

[You were hanging around at home, waiting for Prod to come home to do what he usually does. All he would do is be simple and do cute little things. You, on the other hand, always hoped he could do something out of the comfort zone. // Mia.]

Hers..

Any minute he should be here. The sight of him always made me happy but after a while, he's pretty boring. No touching, no kissing, nothing but a goody two shoes routine.

"Nothing much to look forward to.." I thought to myself, looking around the kitchen for food.

Even though it was about 6PM, I made myself scrambled eggs. In the process, Craig finally came home. He came in, singing loudly as ever.

"If you let me just kiss you, lean back, I'll run my fingers through your hair, I'ma lay your body down then I'ma pick it back up.."

He followed the smell of food into the kitchen and came to hug me from behind. He started singing softer into my ear and he swayed my body side to side.

"Oh no this won't be an issue, I'll lay your body down if you ain't scared.."

He slowly kissed down the side of my neck. I, for one, didn't care; but I still liked it.

"Ugh.. please don't," I groaned unpleasantly. Craig stopped and stepped beside me. "Whyyyyy?" he whined. "Because I know you're not gonna do shit. You never do. Face it, you're too much of a good boy." He started snickering which turned into a loud laugh. "Are you serious right now, Mia?" I looked at him without any expression. "Yes," I answered. He gave me a lustful look and licked his lips. "Okay.. come with me so I can prove you wrong," he said in a low tone, walking out the kitchen. "No," I snapped. He stopped in his tracks and turned around, walking back to me. In a quick moment, he was not the guy I always knew. Someone I'd never expect to see.

He gripped on my box from behind and got close to my ear. "Come with me now.. this is mine," he whispered. "Okay.. sorry.." I replied. I turned off the stove and moved the pan aside. He let go of his grip and pushed me in front of him. "Upstairs," he said sternly. That's exactly where we went. We got to our room and he shut the door behind him. "Now what?" I asked. He locked the door and glared at me. "Sit over there," he said, pointing at a corner of the room. "We're gonna play a quick game."

Probably something boring, I thought.

"Whatever.." I muttered, walking to the corner. He caught me by my wrist and pulled me back over to him. "You better listen and stop complaining. I'm in charge. Got that?" he barked. His eyes pierced back at mine; I just nodded and scurried to the corner. "Good girl." He pulled a chair over the corner across from me and sat down. Before I knew it, he was taking off his shirt and undoing his pants. "Touch yourself. Whoever cums first loses.." he said in a low tone. My eyes widened looking at him. I was shocked yet so amused. "Seriously?" I asked innocently. "Did I stutter?" he quickly snapped back. I shrugged and played the game. He whipped himself out and my jaw dropped. It was as if it grew since last time I saw it, whenever that really was. It caught me off guard when I was trying to get my pants off. When they finally came off, let my hands do the rest for me. I let two fingers rub against me, which his queue to start.

He slowly beat himself off and started letting out soft moans. Seeing him in motion made me closer to losing than I thought. He dropped his head back from the pleasure of watching me. The lust in his eyes didn't make it any easier. Looking at him made me get wetter then before, making me squirm and whimper a bit in my seat. He did one of those sexy side smirks and laughed to himself. "Don't lose yourself.." he moaned. I tried to play it off and act like I was going at a winning pace. "I'm good.. what does.. the winner get?" He chuckled as he gripped harder. "Good head.." That comment almost made me lose my place. I dropped my head to my shoulder and closed my eyes so he would make things worse for me. "Shit.." he loudly groaned. He'd think that would help so I turned it up a knotch. I looked at him and moaned just as loud and twice as much, knowing that he drove him insane. As soon as I cried for his name, he had enough. "I-I'm gonna-" he muttered; next thing you know, he groaned at the top of his lungs and he lost the game with his losings on the floor. I stopped touching and let out a small laugh. "I win.." I smiled. He smiled back and walked to me, "At least I get to help you finish.."

He dropped to his knees and pulled my panties off of me. He sucked the fingers I used then put my thighs on his shoulders and held them down as he devoured the rest of me. At first, it felt sweet. Kisses and light sucking here and there. Then it was him flicking his tongue inside, taking up all my juices. I held on to his neck; my screams were to the point where they were silent. Finally, I lost the game myself and he slurped the winnings. "Oh.. God.." I panted out. He took himself out of me and looked up to me with a smile. "And you said I'm too much of a good boy.."