8. "Missing You" (Prodigy Imagine)

(First the tattoo, then finding out about him leaving and all this other mess. At this point, it's over and done with but I was dying to write it so yea. Let's just keep it short and simple.)

Back in '08..

His..

God is at it again. The chance of performing has finally came. I swear, all I ever wanted to do in life is dance, that's just who I am but.. singing too? What more could I ask for? I'm sorta living a dream.

Ever since my dad recorded me dancing at home, I got around to some good people. They want me in some new group coming out.. in California. May I remind you I'm from Philly? That means I gotta just get up and go. I guess success comes with a price. Yea, I'll visit Philly but that's where home is. Family, friends, girlfriend.. yes, girlfriend.

I shouldn't really mention it but that's my number one girl, next to my mama, of course. Briana. How long we been together? Longer than you'd imagine. We were friends to bestfriends to bestfriends-with-benefits to basically, an exclusive couple. I dunno what perfect is or what you'd call it but we're pretty chill.

As close as we are.. were.. she cut me loose. Not intentionally like she didn't like me but.. well. This music group business is so jeopardizing between Bri and I. Like, I'm busy 25/8 and barely able to even pick up a phone to call her in particular; when I would, she was avoiding me. I guess she didn't want to hear what I had to say. It was hard to keep up with my girl from Cali, which made her mad. Her exact words: "come back to me when you're done with this MB nonsense!" Hm.. I'm still trying to get used to this Mindless Behavior idea and living with three other boys who I barely know. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience to be here so I guess Bri is on pause for now. As of right now though, I miss her and she lowkey hates me for leaving. You'd think I'd shrug it off since she's mad for doig something that I'm happy about but no. Not at all. Ugh.

Later..

Well, I'm "Prodigy" now. I'm still same old Craig though. I look a lil' different but I think it's from the shades, the clothes and my hair. So far, Mindless Behavior is fun as hell. We have MB videos and interviews and all that, right on YouTube for our fanbase; yes, we got a fanbase! It's crazy! We also dropped our first album and there is a tour to come our way. I love our fanbase though.. without them, we ain't nothing.

One thing I can honestly say I love about this is the girls. Majority of TM are girls.. some fine ones at that. I wish I could have 'em all but ya know, there's only one me and a million of them. It's pretty tough to not go for them but at the same time, it's better than being with one girl and being harrassed by a million more for not choosing them instead. It's annoying as hell, actually. Even if I did go for a fan, I'll never know if she's, well ya know, fucking insane, or in it for the money or stuff like that. Oh well; at the end of the day, it's all love and something I don't have to deal with right now.

Which reminds me, most songs we record lowkey remind me of Bri, to the point where I just had to mention her. The end of Missing You was for her.. I think it threw some fans off but ya know, I feel what I feel. I don't miss her like I used to but hearing our songs hit me like a train. Fair to say, her and I are in our situation due to my decisions. I miss her and I left her for MB.. for that, I'm sorry. I get that my happiness comes first but what good is being happy if I can't share it with someone special like her? In my book, it's not good at all. I hope she at least heard the song and hears me out. I truly hope.. let me make this clear though, I don't regret my choice. Never. MB is the best thing to ever happen to me. I just had to take the chance while I could. Never get that twisted.

Recently..

So my mom released some news that I wish she didn't. She means well but she done rose hell with this one.

Back in September, I decided to take myself out of MB. I guess I'm still under contract or something, I don't get this law stuff. Anyways, I let my mom deal with it and that was it. I didn't go to events and all that, even though I was excited for Jamaica but that's not the point.. It's just complicated.

Anyways, November just started and my mom dropped the bomb on the fanbase. She just did it. On IG, she straight up put out my government name saying I've been out the group since the 28th of September. Shit got too real after that. I'm talking about hate and sad spam, left and right, all over the place. That was just the beginning.

My dad came in and argued, then the rest of my family tree came through and fought against sides. My aunt defended my mom while Amber defended my dad. What makes it worse, TM had a front row seat of it all. It was never my intention for it to get this crazy but damn.. Team Mindless started to blame my mom and rash her shit which was COMPLETELY wrong. It fucking bullshit, excuse my language. It just made me angry.. until another plot twist came along.

While my family battled for the deaths over social networks, Briana came along. I'm talkin' about Missing-You-"I'm sorry, Briana" Briana. Seems that she never forgot about me. Since I left, I stayed around my town with Quenton and some other people. Yea, I been around alot of girls too but after seeing Briana.. sheesh.

I was at home, trying to bare all this nonsense while I was hanging with Quenton and she sorta just.. showed up. The doorbell rang and it was just us so yea, I was gonna answer it. I didn't see it coming, but when I opened that door, I knew that face anywhere. It was so long since I saw her smile, it was so.. I dunno. Obviously, I didn't let the poor girl stand outside! We exchanged small talk and all that awkward stuff then she came in. After that, it was three of us talking and being awkward. I was actually happy to see her on the inside so it wasn't all bad. She asked for a picture of us and.. well, you know how it went; I posted it and TM already knew. When Quenton realized our "chemistry", he made up an excuse to leave us by ourselves. Slick.

When he left, things got a little less weird but more personal. She started talking about how she missed me and what happened while I was gone and this and that. I didn't want to hear none of that. I didn't even get why she showed up, until she said why. Something about how we should go back at it and started over and all that. Crazy. Like I said, I was happy to see her but.. eh. Long story short.. we're working on it.