[1/10]

"I-I...Uh...I..."

Iwaizumi raised a brow at the flustered female, [F/N] who was struggling to speak a single word.

"I don't want to sound rude but I don't have a lot of time. Practice is almost starting." He was blunt she had to admit but at least he was trying to be as polite as possible.

"Iwa-chan, we're starting now!"

His friend, Oikawa peaked out the door to call him but he blinked in surprise once his eyes landed on [F/N] who grew rigid. She noticed the way his lips formed into a sly smile, this causing her to tremble ever so slightly.

"Iwa-chan, I think this cute girl has a cru-"

"I-IS THAT SUPERMAN?!"

Both boys looked the way she pointed and she used this opportunity to escape, Oikawa noticing this first.

"Huh? Where did she go?"

Iwaizumi blinked at the spot she once stood on while the slightly taller boy covered his mouth to stop the laughter that almost left his lips. Deciding to move on from the strange moment, Iwaizumi shrugged before following the captain back into the gym.

"What were you going to say before?" There was a small part of him that was curious as to what Oikawa was about to reveal but the brown haired boy feigned a look of innocence and shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't seem to remember~"