[5/10]

"Let's commence the next plan!"

"No." [F/N] immediately shot down the boy's words by refusing to participate in another one of his plans.

"B-But, I thought you wanted my help!" Oikawa placed his hands on her back and lightly shook her form which was slumped against her desk.

"That was because I didn't know that my chances of actually getting together with him would decrease every time I went through with one of you plans!" The older boy knew that he had slightly upset her and released a sigh as he took a seat on the desk besides hers.

"I will admit that my plans did not go as I planned but I still want to offer this last one to you." [F/N] had to look over to Oikawa once she noticed his tone lacking the usual cheeriness.

"Just be yourself and when you're ready, confess to him. If he doesn't accept it then he isn't the one." She straightened up as she observed him with a look of surprise but her expression soon formed into another, a soft smile painting her lips.

"Thank you, Oikawa-senpai."

She looked at him in such a sweet manner that it caused a light blush to cover his cheeks and he had no choice but to quickly look elsewhere.

"Don't give me that look, you're going to make me fall for you!" His word caught her off guard but it wasn't until a moment after when her lips broke into the small grin she exchanged with Oikawa.