[4/10]

"I just have to show my talent?"

[F/N] gazed at Oikawa with uncertainty as he nodded with a confident smile.

"I'm sure you'll impress him! When does your club start though?"

She mentioned the time and Oikawa nodded, knowing that this would be okay for him and Iwaizumi since practice didn't start until an hour after.

"You get started and I'll lead Iwa-chan here."

The two of them parted, the younger girl going over to her clubroom while Oikawa went to get his friend. Once she was changed and ready to starts, she headed inside the gym. She put on a pair of boxing gloves and went up to her teacher, facing the man who greeted her.

"Let's start with the usual, okay?"

She nodded as a response and began to throw punches, it hitting the punching back which swung a bit due to the power she put into each jab.

"Wow Iwa-chan, look!"

[F/N] didn't seem to take notice of this since she was too immersed in her training. Iwaizumi's eyes settled onto her form and they widened in recognition.

Wasn't she that girl who tried to speak to him a few days back?

It was unbelievable since she was really shy then compared to now where her aura was oozing with confidence.

"She's cool, isn't she..."

Letting out a cry, [F/N] slammed her fist against the bag with so much force that it teared open the back, the content inside slipping inside.

"Y-Yeah."

Oikawa gazed at her in disbelief but when he heard the stutter that slipped past Iwaizumi's lips, he gaped at how pale the male had become.

Was this reality or a nightmare? How could this be possible? Iwaizumi was never the type to get intimidated!

Watching as the boy left by himself, Oikawa looked over to [F/N] as she called him.

"Where is he? I thought you were going to bring him here?" Her head tilted slightly in confusion as she blinked at the captain but the flat stare he sent her plus the words she managed to hear next made her jaw drop.

"I did but you scared him off."

"What?!"