Chapter; Two

Tobias

I wake up to a thump. I look around, and I see that Tris isn't laying in bed next to me. I hear whimpers coming from the bathroom. I get up from the bed and I walk over to Tris.

I knock on the bathroom door. "Tris you alright?" I ask. I hear Tris breathing heavy. "Yeah... I just slipped and my ankle hurts."

"Can you walk?" I ask. I hear another thump. "No, I think I twisted my ankle."

"Tris let me help you." I softly ask. I hear Tris wince in pain. "Please."

"Fine." I hear her say.

I open the door and I find Tris laying on the ground. I grab a towel and wrap it around her. I pick her up bridal style, and sit her on the bed.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get some ice for your ankle." I say.

After I go downstairs I get some ice for Tris's ankle, I apply to her swollen ankle.

"You didn't twist it, it's just swollen." I say. Tris nods and then she wraps her arms around my shoulder.

"I love you." She repeats over and over again.

"I love you too."

>>

We huddle around Evelyn's house, while everyone in factionless. Evelyn slowly is getting rid of the factions. It's not official yet there gone.

But there slowly breaking. I stand next to Tobias with my arms crossed. "We need to get humanity back to the way it used to be!" Evelyn shouts.

"We can get it back, if a damaged and divergent reproduce together or divergent and divergent!" She shouts again

Everyone cheers. Maybe this plan could work. But there is no guarantee. Evelyn can't rush this.

We will have too see.

>>>

Later that day, Tris and I decided to hang out with Uriah and Christina for a bit. "So how long you guys have been together because it has been awhile?" Christina asks.

"About 6 months." I say. I mean it's almost winter by now. It will be soon, and sooner or later it'll be a year we have been together.

"Gross." Uriah says. Tris bursts out laughing. I wrap my arm around her and pull her against my chest.

Tris is the most beautiful thing that happened to me.

>>

Tris pulls me upstairs into our bedroom. She shuts the door with her heel. She fits her lips to mine and kisses me hard. I place my hands on her hips and push her against the door. Tris wraps her legs around my waist.

I kiss down her neck and Tris tilts her head back. She whines a bit once I reach her collarbone.

"Please." Tris whines. I stop for a bit and a smirk appears on my face. "Please what?" I ask.

"Tobias just make love to me." Tris says. I pick her up and I bring her into the bathroom. I pull her shirt over her head and it falls to the floor. I go for the zipper of her pants and they fall also.

Tobias helps me get naked and we both get into the shower together. I turn on the shower while the water his the both of us.

Tris smiles at me and I push her against the cold tile. I start rubbing her womanhood gently and I lower myself until my face is just right in front of her entrance. I flick my tongue out and start circling her clit . I decide to stop licking her  engorged clit , then I start to circle it with my right thumb. I feel her grab a handful of my hair.

I press my face closer to her core. I decide push not one but two fingers inside my heated core. I start pumping them in and out of her at the same time licking and sucking the sensitive clit.

"You like that?" I ask. Tris nods and moans. I continue to keep doing that process while Tris keeps pulling on my hair.

"Yeah?" I ask. "Yeah." she whines. Sooner or later Finally she climaxes.

>>

"Tobias?" I hear Tris say. I open my eyes and see Tris rubbing my shoulder. "Yeah?" I ask.

"I can't sleep. She whispers. I sigh a bit and I pull her to lay on my chest. "I can't either."

I rub her bare back, and I decide to fit my mouth to hers. She kisses me softly and I kiss her back. I decide to pull her on top of me. For a couple of minutes we decide to kiss. Then finally we brake apart.

I sit up so Tris is in my lap. I can feel my member at her entrance. I get a condom from the nightstand and I rip the package open and I put it on. Tris nods at me and I decide to push myself into her slowly. Tris moans a bit and rests her head on my shoulder.

I rub my hand up and down her back while I thrust into her. I plant kisses down from her neck to her collarbone.

I  pull back, almost slipping out of her and then thrust back in  and I start thrusting my hips upwards. Finally I feel Tris release and finally I do too.

We lay back down I pull Tris to Lay in my arms and I kiss her forehead. "I love you so much." I whisper

And finally we both finally fall asleep.

>>

vote and comment!