Chapter; three

Tris

"You wanna know what I really
Miss?" I ask Christina. "What?" She asks.

"The old times in Dauntless. Al, Will. Just how happy we were." I say. Christina frowns a bit. Oh wait that's right.

Will

"Christina I didn't mean to-" she cuts me off. "No it's fine." She sighs.

I was the one to kill her boyfriend. If she did that Tobias, I wouldn't know how to feel. But I would forgive her eventually.

"I'm gonna catch up on you later." I say. Christina nods, and I leave the room. I walk down a ladder and walk toward Evelyn's house.

I open the door and speaking of her I run into her. "Evelyn." I say. She gives me a small smirk. "Hi Tris." I say.

"Oh hi." I say. She plants her hand on my shoulder. "I was looking for you, I wanted to talk to you about something."

She pulls me to sit into a chair at the table. She folds her hands. "I'm afraid, we aren't as safe from the outside. David I'm talking about."

We told everything about what happened with David. She believes he is a bad person. "Why? What's going on." I ask

"People are missing. From factionless. I mean some of my guards." She says. Missing? How does she know for sure.

"Lately they just have been disappearing and I'm worried about the rest of Chicago." She says. David wants revenge, but how is he getting into the city without getting caught."

"What are we going to do?" I nervously ask.

"I'm going to send some people out around the fence for a week and keep them on watch to see if they see anything for right now." She says.

"Good idea." I say. "Where's Tobias?" I ask. "He's outside, talking with Caleb."

I stand to get up. But Evelyn grabs my wrist gently. "Be careful Tris."

I nod and I walk out of the room.

>>

I walk outside to find Tobias. When I finally spot Caleb and Tobias. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Woah." Tobias is taken by surprise. I plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Can you guys not do PDA in front of me." Caleb whines. I let out a little laugh. "Caleb please, it's not like we're having sex in front of you."

"Oh my. Why would you even say that to me!" Caleb says. He pretends to gag in front of us. "Hey how did you think we were both made?" I laugh.

Caleb puts his hands over his ears. "Not listening to you." He yells.

"Of course your not." I let out a small laugh. I'm glad me and Caleb made peace. He may have watched me be tortured, but I still forgive him.

"You guys done talking about the topic?" Caleb asks. "Yes Caleb." I say.

"Okay I'm gonna catch you guys later." Caleb gets up and walks over back to factionless. "What were you too talking about?" I ask.