Chapter 1

Prod's POV

"Aye. You think she's pretty?" Roc asked me as he showed his phone to me. I looked at the picture, & saw a girl with long, curly hair, curved hips & eyebrows, & big brown eyes. My eyes widened & answered, "Yeah, i do. Who is she?" "Her name is Gianna," he said as he clicked the top button on his phone, locking it to put it in his pocket. "Wait," i said grabbing his phone to look at the picture again. "She seems...like she has an attitude..?" I said, by the way she wasn't smiling in the picture. "Nah, she doesn't. But I can tell you that she doesn't take no Bullshit." Roc assured me. "Why don't you ask her out?" He continued. ".....Cause I don't even know her." "Well get to know her. Her kik is spiffygianna " "Okay, wait. Spiffy?" I said, disappointed. What about Dope? Or Moonwalking? She's prob Team Roc.. I shrugged it off my shoulders & decided to kik her. I could tell she was on, because of the black "D" on the check when it sent. I just started a regular conversation, but I didn't know how that was going to work out. I mean.. She doesn't even know me & im just saying "Hi, what's up?" like we're friends. She responded quickly, & suprisingly she was friendly back. No "who are you?" , "who is this?" or anything like that. I told her that i thought she was extremely gorgeous, & she told me I wasn't bad myself. I kept asking her questions, trying to make her get the point why i texted her. I asked her if she was single, just broke up with someone, & simple relationship things like that. She said she was single, & wasn't happy about it. "Well... how would you feel if I wanted to change that?" I asked her, nervously. I saw she read it, but wasn't really answering that quick. About 5 mimutes after waiting for her response she said, "So soon? Can we talk a little more?" and so we did. We started talking for about an hour, which turned into two hours, into three, into having an all nighter. I could tell she wasn't shy, & she had a beautiful personality. I really was starting to like her..but all i was thinking about the whole time was when she was going to tell me the answer to my earlier question....

10+ VOTES for the next part!!!