Chapter 8

Prod's POV

This is just..Idk. What do you do when someone likes your girlfriend? I dont know; that never happened to me anymore. She'd probably be happier with him anyways. He's better. I'm like the female in the relationship. The man is supposed to be confident, & if anything the girl should have insecurities. I'm the fucking female! She needs a man; thats whats best for her. I decided to tell her what happened, & tell her to go with him.

"Babe"

"Yeah?"

"Roc's sort of in love with you..?"

"What?"

"Yeah i know..but he is"

"He told you that?"

"Yeah."

"And what did you say...?"

"That he can't stand when someone has a girlfriend and he doesn't."

"..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Go out with him."

"Why? You don't want me anymore?"

"Babe i do. I just don't wanna see my bro upset if he keeps seeing you with me. You need a man..and right now i'm like the female."

"I have a man."

"Not really.."

"Prod please stop.."

"Stop what?!"

"This! It doesn't seem like you care about me if you just say to leave you & go with him!"

"I do care."

"Then stay with me."

"I don't wanna see him upset. That's my bro. Let me have the heartbreak, I'm used to it. Go with him? For me?"

"Prod...this is why I wanna stay with you. Cause you'd do anything for anyone. You're just sweet like that. Please stay with me?"

"This isn't about me anymore. If it was about me i'd say fuck roc & not give a shit what he says."

"Please. Stay with me?"

"Go with Roc."

"NO."

"...Fine"

"You're gonna stay with me?"

"Yeah baby."

"Okay..thank you."