Chapter 4

Prod's POV:

This girl though...😍 She's just sweet. She's always in a good mood, loves to have fun, loves to laugh.. I just hope I'm doing a good job. I haven't had a girl in a while, none of the guys really have. So I just want to make sure that I treat her right... cause she seems like she deserves it. I'm just not sure if she feels EXACTLY how I feel. Where has she been? I've been looking for a girl like this for a while. We were talking about my haters on the social media. "Ugh.. See, like that pisses me off. I think you're hair looks amazing the way it is. It's not too light, it's fine," she told me. I was showing the edits people made of me, making fun of my new hair. I did nothing to it! 😔 I just made it lighter. "Prod, you need to stop being so insecure," she told me. "I know, babe." Yes I'll admit..I need to be more confident. But it's hard when I see so many people hating. That's why I always tell people to stay confident, cause I don't want them to be like me. It sucks being unconfident. It seems fun to just be confident and love every single thing about you. I look at the guys, & their all cocky as fuck. Me? Not really..

Stuck (Mindless Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें