2: Mission

It's been a year since Blake ran and Adam has been acting... strange to say at the least. But I just brush it away and act like normal, speaking of Adam he and I have grown super close. "You in here Kole?" Adam asks while walking inside my tent.

"Yep over here" I answer from the corner, while looking through my case of stuff. Stopping to a silver necklace with a black jewel with a tint of blue, that Blake had stolen for me for my birthday. I turn to look in the mirror. Frowning at what I see, I look like my sister Blake, with long soft black hair, black cat ears, except I have forest green eyes and a fluffy black cat tail. Not to mention I'm 2 years younger, meaning I'm smaller.

"Kole you listening?" I jump forgetting that Adam was there.

I turn around to look at him. "Uh sorry can you repeat that?"

"Sure thing, we are going to go on a mission in 2 hours so get ready" and with that he left the 'room'.

I sigh and look down at the necklace, and put it on. I grab my weapon, it is a dagger that grows into a larger sword, and I can transform it into a bow and arrow, and a scythe. I carefully place it in its carrier. Reluctantly I walk out of my tent, and meet up with Adam.

"Something bad is gonna happen I have an uneasy feeling. We shouldn't go on this mission." I start to pace in front of Adam.

"Kole it's ok" he catches me and pulls me into a hug and kisses both my cat ears on the tips then kissing the top of my head.

Slowly I settle down, and grab my food. Today it is a small piece of bread since we are really low on food in the winter. I quietly eat my bread. 'This might be my last meal, this might be the wrong thing to do' I let my thoughts get the best of me. After eating I climb a tree and settle down waiting for Adam.

Eventually he comes. "I was thinking we should split up to make this mission go faster" he explained looking at me on the tree. I give him the 'ok tell me the plan look' he obviously understood that look. "We have to steal more food, but we'll do that on our way back. The main part is we have to steal new weapons, robots, and equipment." I nod in response and jump from my tree.

"I'll get the robots and weapons, you get equipment and food" I quietly respond and begin to leave.

When I get there I see a lot of security, I chuckle to myself knowing that's gonna be the easy part. Quickly I put a beanie on and hide my fluffy tail. After I hide my disguise myself I come running out to the security, looking bruised and cut up. I see all of them watching me. "There are monsters out there they attacked me! I've been lost out there for so long I can't even remember where I lived" I force myself to sob and hug one of the guards, ignoring his foul smell.

"What happened to you?" He asked in a friendly voice.

"My mother left me out there" I lie.

"Here" he hands me food. I try to keep a 'what the hell look' off my face and smile.

"Thanks" I try to hide the confusion. Without him looking I shove the food in my bag knowing it'll help the White Fang. Quietly I sneak out of his sight into the weapons tent. Swiftly I take all the good weapons into my bag. Leaving the weapons tent I sneak around and knock all of then out. Finally I steal the robots and extra food, because it's better to have to much than not enough. I go to the meeting spot to find Adam isn't there yet so I place the stuff in a tree, and begin to wait. My eyes get heavier and heavier, then I let sleep overcome.

Feeling a jolt I wake up to find I was only asleep for five minutes, and I had fallen out of the tree and see 3 large grim in front of me. Running to draw them away from camp I soon fight. Digging my blade into the the first one's side it cries in pain and hits me with a hard blow to the stomach. I look at my blood covered sword and kill the wounded grim. I feel a pain on my head and collapse. I feel my eyes grow heavy and the world begins to spin. I hear voices and fighting, than the world goes dark and everything just suddenly stops.