Geonosis

Jedi poured into the arena, led by you. The sound of light sabers slashing through droids permeated the air. Though you only had one thought in your head, Obi-Wan. Your eyes desperately scanned the area, searching for your long time friend who now meant so much more to you.
As soon as you'd heard they were captured, you went to Master Yoda and Master Windu to help organize a rescue. The entire time, you berated yourself for not heaving gone with him, knowing you could've helped. Perhaps even kept him and Anakin from getting captured.
You didn't know what you'd do if you'd lost him, but you didn't intend to find that out today.
Finally, you saw him. Fighting off beasts using only his surroundings, trying to get to Anakin and Padmé, whom were in the same position. Immediately, you sprinted forward, cutting down droids that happened to be in your way. You skid to a stop in front of the beast that Anakin had somehow tamed, looking up at your three friends on its back.
"Y/N! I'm so glad you could make it!" Obi-Wan's face lit up when he saw you, making your heart swell. You quickly tossed his light saber up to him and replied, "I'm surprised you lasted so long without me!" Obi-Wan grinned and leaped off the back of the beast, landing next to you and slicing the head off of a droid.
"You were behind this, weren't you?" He loved you for it.
More droids surrounded the two of you, and immediately you stood back to back and fought them off, working in tangent as a perfect pair. You worked as a team, better than any other Jedi present, and pushed back hundreds of droids. Finally, you found the time and breath to reply humbly, "Maybe I did. Some of it, at least." You slashed through another droid and turned to Obi-Wan, all joking in your voice gone, "I couldn't just let you die." He finished off one of the enemy and turned to face you as well, looking into your (e/c) eyes and sincerely replying, "Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you." He meant it.
You smiled brightly at his comment, glad to be needed.
But suddenly, the smile on Obi-Wan's face vanished and he yelled, "Y/N! Watch out!" He grabbed your arm and pushed you behind him, blocking the blaster fire of multiple droids with his saber, saving you from what would've been your death.
That's when you noticed the overwhelming amount of back up the droid army had received. More and more kept pouring into the arena, and the number of Jedi dwindled rapidly. The bodies of colleagues and friends littered the ground, and those remaining were backed into an ever tightening circle.
The droids fired their blasters, forcing you into defensive techniques. Blocking the blasts with your light saber was the only thing you could do.
"We'll never make it out of this!" You heard Anakin shout over the sounds of fighting.
"You think this is all the back up we have? That I didn't plan for this? Don't insult me, Anakin!" Just as the words fell out of your mouth, the roar of air support filled the arena. Shots from above began to take out droves of the droid army, and Clone-troopers stormed in, joining the fight. Master Yoda rode in one of the ships, leading the attack. As the ships landed, the remaining Jedi quickly boarded. You made sure everyone got on a craft before moving to join Master Yoda on his ship. But as you did, Obi-Wan stopped you, "Y/N, come with us. We could use your help against Count Dooku." He grasped your sleeve with his left hand in a desperate way, making you wonder about his worry for things to come. As much as you wanted to agree with him and board the ship with Anakin and Padmé, you knew you couldn't. You shook your head in reply and gave him the only explanation you knew, "It's not my fight, Obi-Wan. I have to make sure everyone gets back." His face fell and you placed your right arm on his left, trying to comfort him, "But I'll be there when you return. You can tell me all about how you defeated the evil Master Dooku, then, alright?" You smiled encouragingly, knowing he needed it, and he forced a slight smile in response, but it looked more like a grimace instead.
"Good luck. I'll see you soon."
"Of course." He said, affirming your words.
One final look at each other, expressing all of your worries and encouragement, and then you walked away, your hands sliding down one another's arms, not quite wanting to let go yet. When your hand found his, your fingers linked for just a moment, his doing the same, before letting your arm fall as you boarded the ship with Yoda. The craft lifted into the air alongside the others. You took one last glance at Obi-Wan's ship before they went their separate ways. There was only one thing on your mind, Be safe, Obi-Wan.