Mjolnir

Sly:

I couldn't breath. I couldn't move. I couldn't honestly do anything but mentally scream. Which was probably why the presence at the back of my mind left. Then suddenly a pain sharpened in my arm and then my heart sped up and I sat up and gasped for breath smacking someone with my head.

"HOLY COW" Caster's voice yelled in pain just as Steven said "He's awake!" My eyes opened and I saw two guys looking strait at me, but that wasn't what I was looking at. I was looking at the blood red lines spreading rapidly up Jess' arm. I slid of the table breaking into a dead sprint for the room where Mjolnir was. I didn't have much time if it had spread that far.

____________________________

Aphmau:

I could barely breathe as I tried to doge the knives that the man started throwing at me. But I couldn't dodge them all and now I felt faint from blood loss. "You're friends need to hurry up dear Jessica" He taunted as my vision started to blur even more.

Help....

_________________________________

Sly:

Grasping Mjolnir in one hand and my side with the other I ran back up the stairs. Moving to Jess' side I placed it in her hand. (Side note, he placed the hammer in her hand. Not his side.) Crossing my fingers it would work.