X

Shit shit shit. This was bad. He sat on one of the sofa's, trying his best to work on a beat whilst occasionally stealing a glance at the people dancing in front of him. However he couldn't look at Jimin for longer than a second without feeling guilty. He knew so much about this kid, yet Jimin had no idea who Yoongi was. He should've told him sooner. It's too late now, it'll just be awkward if he tells him now. Shit.

"Okay, good job everyone! Time for a break! Make sure you drink enough water, I don't want you guys to dehydrate!" Hoseok shot a meaningful glance at Yoongi, who gave him the middle finger. Hoseok laughed that distinctive loud laugh of his, and moved to sit besides Yoongi on the sofa.

"How's your work going?" He asked, and instead of responding Yoongi just handed his friend the headphones and played a few tracks for him. "I made these just now so they're not finished yet." Hoseok nodded understandingly whilst listening to the song.

"Yoongi," Hoseok started after the songs were finished, "I don't think these will do..." he said with a serious voice. Hoseok almost never used his serious voice, so when he did, it meant that this was really important to him.

"You have got to be kidding me." Yoongi rubbed his face tiredly, he really needed some sleep. He was so goddamn tired.

"Please Yoongi, this song needs to be perfect!" Hoseok pleaded. Yoongi was about to protest, but stopped when he spotted a particular boy with fluffy brown hair and chubby cheeks in the corner of the room. Jimin was sat next to Taehyung who was resting his head on Jungkook's lap, his bright orange hair sticking to his sweaty face. He caught the sad look Jimin gave the pair and Yoongi felt his heart break for the younger. Poor Jimin. 

"Hello? Earth to Yoongi?" Hoseok frantically waved his arms in front of Yoongi's face, making him snap out of his thoughts, "Did you even hear a word of what i was saying?" Yoongi was blushing now. Of course he didn't, his mind was already preoccupied with something else. Or rather, someone else. 

"Look, if you really don't want to help you don't have to. You can leave if you want." Hoseok let out an exaggerated sigh, a sad expression plastered on his face. What Yoongi said next, surprised the both of them.

"No! I want to help you. I just need some rest, that's all." he regretted it as soon as he said it, but seeing Hoseok's sunshine smile made it impossible for Yoongi to take back his words. 

"You're the best Yoongi!" Hoseok pulled his friend into a hug, his arms holding him tightly. Too tightly for Yoongi's liking. Yoongi just patted his back a few times, urging Hoseok to let go.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Let me go now, I think you broke a few ribs." Yoongi groaned, his voice muffeled against his friends' (sweaty) shirt. Hoseok grinned and gave him another hair ruffle before running off, probably to praise some of his students for their hard work.

Yoongi shot another glance in Jimin's direction. The younger boy was still sitting in his previous position next to Taehyung and Jungkook. The only difference being that Taehyung's hair was now wiped from his sticky face. Most likely thanks to Jungkook, who was now absent-mindedly running his fingers trough Taehyung's bright orange locks. Jimin was still in the same position as he watched them, only now he looked more upset than before, if that was even possible.

Yoongi wasn't exactly sure why, but he couldn't bare looking at Jimin being so heartbroken. He wanted to see Jimin smile the way he did in the countless selfies he sent Yoongi. He wanted to see his eyes turn into crescents while he laughed at something Yoongi said. This thought slightly scared Yoongi, but also gave him an idea. He quikcly grabbed his phone and started typing.

SUGAFREE: hey jimin i have a question
SUGAFREE: where does a cat go when it loses its tail??

Yoongi looked up just in time to see Jimin shooting a confused look at his phone.

jimchim: ????
jimchim: the vet??
SUGAFREE: wrong
SUGAFREE: the retail store
jimchim: ?????? what
SUGAFREE: the reTAIL store
SUGAFREE: idiot

Jimin huffed, now a small smile visible on his face. But before Yoongi could mentally fistbump himself for making Park Jimin feel a bit better, the smile quickly turned into a sad expression once again when the boy shot a glance at his friends beside him. Yoongi was just going to have to try harder.

jimchim: ah
jimchim: got it
SUGAFREE: whats up
SUGAFREE: that was hilarious
SUGAFREE: u should be laughing
jimchim: it wasnt funny
SUGAFREE: jimin...
SUGAFREE: ... are you
SUGAFREE: in a bad
SUGAFREE: MEWd?
SUGAFREE: HA im funny

Yoongi looked up from his phone but much to his dismay, he didn't find Jimin in his previous place next to Taehyung and Jungkook. He looked around the room trying to spot the younger boy and he found him walking towards the bathroom, phone in hand and shoulders slightly slouched down.

SUGAFREE: jimin?
SUGAFREE: seriously
SUGAFREE: u ok?
jimchim: yeah
jimchim: im ok
SUGAFREE: r u sure??
jimchim: no

--

A/N: IM SORRY JIMIN, VKOOK WILL RISE