XXXI

Today was the day. Today was the day he was gonna tell Jimin. For real this time. He was currently sat on the sofa, watching Hoseok's dance class. He couldn't peel his eyes off off Jimin, amazed by how good the kid was at dancing.

"Jimin-ah!" Yoongi said when Hoseok called for a break. Jimin look at Yoongi expectantly as Yoongi waved at him to come over, so Jimin did. He walked over to the sofa's, visibly worn out from the intense dance practice.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, he looked at how the boy ran his hand through his damp hair, in an attempt to fix it. He looked at how his white shirt got kinda see-through thanks to his heavy sweating, he saw how it stuck to his body, showcasing it in all the right ways. He could even see the boy's belly button through the shirt. Suddenly he was aware of the fact that he was literally checking Jimin out, so he quickly looked away, back to his laptop screen. He could feel his ears burning.

"Yes, Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked, apparently unaware that the older had been staring at his abs just a second ago. Yoongi looked back at the boy who sat next to him on the sofa, his damp face closer than expected.

All of a sudden, Yoongi lost his courage.

"I just wanted to say... good job." He cleared his throat. Jimin seemed happy with that and thanked Yoongi. He leaned backwards on the couch, letting out a deep sigh. Yoongi wanted to punch himself in the face, he was such a coward.

"Hey, do you remember when I told you about that argument I had with my friend? You said that I needed to give it time, right?" Jimin asked out of the blue. Yoongi looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes... why?" He asked the younger.

"Well, how much time do I need to give this person?" Jimin looked down at his feet, looking so sad. It hurt Yoongi because he knew he was the reason for the boy's sadness, but was too scared to do anything about it.

"As much as you think he deserves."

--

A/N: guys we are so so close to the end im so sad :(((((((