XXXIV: EPILOGUE

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Hoseok exclaimed whilst holding on to Yoongi for dear life. He was almost crying tears of happiness. They had just finished their dance for the competition and Hoseok was currently in the process of thanking everyone, including Yoongi because he was the one who produced the music after all.

"Yeah yeah, it's alright," Yoongi just patted his friends head like he was a small puppy. He kind of was, in a way. Hoseok let out a long whine, indicating he was actually bawling now.

"Now now, don't start crying just yet, we don't even know if you've won!" Hoseok nodded against his shoulder and let go, wiping his tears with his sleeve whilst letting out a small giggle. Yoongi gave him a reassuring shoulder squeeze before releasing him.

"Shouldn't you be praising your students or something?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, who's eyes were now red in contradiction to the rest of his face, which was all happy and smiley. Even Yoongi had to admit, it was pretty damn cute.

And so Hoseok ran off to his students, telling them how good of a job they did, for the millionth time. Yoongi couldn't blame him, they really did do a good job. Hoseok's class danced really well, perfectly even.  Yoongi even felt proud of them.

However, when he was watching the performance, he had difficulty focusing on everyone because his gaze kept shifting to a certain boy by the name of Park Jimin.

Yoongi might hate dancing, but he realized he loved watching Jimin dance.

He had never seen something, or someone so captivating. It was truly fascinating, the way he seemed to move ever so slightly more elegantly and smoothly compared to the rest, as if his body was specifically made for dancing. He made the rest look like amateurs. Watching Park Jimin dance was enchanting. He was beautiful, everything he did was beautiful.

Yoongi felt lucky to be able to call Jimin 'his'. He felt lucky to be even breathing the same air as him, really.

Yoongi didn't realize he had been staring when Jimin skipped towards him.

"What did you think hyung?" Jimin sang to him, clearly very happy with his performance, as he should be. His face was all smiles and his cheeks had a slight pink tint to them.

"It was alright," Yoongi answered casually as he opened his arms for the younger who happily ran into them, hugging him tightly. 

"Did you love it?" Jimin asked him, burying his head in Yoongi's shirt, his voice slightly muffled. 

"Mhmm," He hummed in response. Yoongi had softened up quite a bit around Jimin, which was a shock for the both of them. He usually wasn't a big fan of public display of affection, but he felt too proud of Jimin, his Jimin, to even care about that right now.

"How much?" Jimin asked. He was now looking up at Yoongi, curiously. The boy's hair was a mess, brown strands sticking out left and right, some even sticking to his face. Yoongi found it endearing, but took this opportunity to wipe away the stray hairs and fix the boy's mop to the best of his abilities whilst thinking about his response.

"Very, very MEW-ch" He whispered whilst softly kissing Jimin's forehead.

--

A/N: THIS IS IT!! AHHH LOOK HOW CHEESY THIS ENDING IS I'M CRINGIN G

(ngl i planned to end this with that pun from the very beginning oops)

but really though, i want to thank everyone who voted and commented on this silly fanfic, I really really really appreciate it

your comments and likes make me a very happy bean, so thank you (I feel like I'm at an awards show lmao what am i doing)

even if you just read this story without voting or commenting, thats cool too!! thank you for taking your time to read this

you're all v cool and i hope you have a lovely day!!!

(also im currently writing another yoonmin story and im kind of working on a sequel for cat puns ??? but idk when or if ill ever post those ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )