Chapter XIX - All Your Little Things

(A/N - second update for the day.  Chapter 19!!  This is dedicated to zialllover.  I do love me some Ziall and zialllover has amazing Ziall stories!  My favorite is 'Color My World'.  So good!!!  Hope you all enjoy Chapter 19!)

~~~~~~~~

Harry and my relationship has been growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.  He has been for the most part in London, with the exception of a couple days here and there where he would have an obligation that would take him away from home.

Harry’s home is now filled with pictures of the three of us, pictures of Harry and me or ones of just Ava.  I have also added the same.  Harry has a framed picture of him and me and one of Ava on his bedside table. I have the same framed pictures on mine.  Our favorite picture however, is the one that Louis took of us the night of Ava’s recital.  We both have an enlarged 16 x 24 copy of the picture, framed.  Mine is placed on the mantle above my fireplace and his in the same location in his home.

It is a few days before Halloween and Ava is growing impatient.  She has been getting her costume together for a week now.  She is going to be Princess Belle.  Harry took her out shopping one day last week and he bought her the yellow ball gown costume and crown.  I tried to convince him to take my credit card to pay for any items that she buys, but he wouldn’t have it.  I like the fact that he is so generous, but I feel better when I am able to purchase things for Ava and myself.  We have had a couple disagreements when it comes to this matter, but we always work it out.

That shopping trip was in the papers the next day.  Pictures of Harry and Ava were in magazines.  The press put two and two together and guessed that she was the little girl that he picked up from school.  They also found out that I am her father because paps waited outside her school one day and saw me picking her up. 

There were also a couple pictures of me out with Harry, but they had no clue that we were dating.  We were very cautious and mindful not to stand too close or touch each other when we were out.  The papers, when captioning a photo of Harry and me, would always list me as ‘friend, Niall Horan’.  We were glad of this fact. 

Harry still hasn’t come out to the public as bisexual, let alone in a relationship with guy.  We were realistic about the situation.  I didn’t throw tantrums about Harry being ashamed of me because he wasn’t ready to come out.  I knew better than that.  Harry was not in the least ashamed of our relationship.  We loved each other very much and we knew we had to keep our relationship hidden for a little while longer and we were doing quite a good job of it.

Louis had been use to the occasional photo of him and Harry in a magazine but it was slightly strange for Michael, Liam and Zayn.  We had all been hanging out a lot more lately, all having our pictures taken at one point with Harry while we were out.  Pictures would be captioned ’Harry Styles and friends’ and so on.  But most of the focus was on pictures with Ava or me. 

We assumed someone from the school advised the press of Ava’s name as well as mine.  Probably the same person who tipped the press that Harry was picking Ava up.  They referred to her as Little Ava Belle Horan, or Precious Ava Belle Horan or simply Ava Belle.  She, of course, loved the attention after getting use to it, but knew to mention nothing of Harry and my relationship.  We knew it was only a matter of time before we slipped up or were careless or someone in the press put together the puzzle pieces, but for now we were blissfully happy.