03 | blue

[ July 1st X791 ]

[ lightly edited- Apr. 2020 ]

"Kick their ass Gray!" Ariana cheered, rather intensely, and watched the teams Ice Mage walk down to the arena to participate in the Grand Magic Games first event, "Hidden."

The blonde, along with her other teammates cheered as she slightly gripped the handle bar that was keeping them outside the playing field.

The rules were explained, along with the fellow players of the game. Gray of Fairy Tail Team A, Juvia of Fairy Tail Team B, Lyon from Lamia Scale, Beth Vanderwood of Mermaid Tail, Ren Akatsuki sent from Blue Pegasus, Rufus of Sabertooth, Nullpudding from the Raven Tail team while Quatro Cerubus was just about to send their team member down to participate, Jager.

Natsu cheered from behind Aria, particular close to her ear. "Lets go Ice Princess!" he cheered, and it seemed to be encouraging Gray when the ice Mage turned back and glared at our area, but not after holding up a fist with a victorious smirk.

"Shut it flame-brain! Thats my ear!" Ariana said and smacked the dragon slayer upright the head. The blonde beauty smiled when she saw Natsu rubbing his head from pain as he gripped his bubblegum pink hair. "Let Gray concentrate on the game." She said and folded her arms over her head.

Natsu growled lowly, but had no intention of harming his fellow teammate, and she knew that. "How come you get to do it?" he asked her with a slightly raised voice. "You're cheering for that bastard too."

"Quit it you two." Erza commanded.

She might have scared Natsu straight, but her and Ariana were on par with each other. Constantly battling for the right of the Queen of the Fairies. Although Erza never really saw their friendship as a rivalry and competed back, Ariana had, and would continuously compete and challenge the red headed Mage. "My apologies, Titania." Ariana mocked and kept herself from smiling after Scarlet had punched Natsu with her armoured fist and was now glaring over at the blonde with her intense grey eyes.

"Lets calm down. We can't make a scene here. We have to reclaim Fairy Tails name. " Lucy said and tried to create peace.

"We are calm." Natsu all but said quietly, gritting his teeth and his hand almost ignited with flames. His eyes were fierce and Lucy could tell that she couldn't say anymore when she was standing among some of the top wizards at the guild.

"Don't scare the girl Natsu." Ariana said and chuckled, placing her hand ontop of his to put out his flames with her water magic. Steam immediately rose from both of their hands, the result of Ariana burning out Natsus fire. "And she's right. We shouldn't be arguing right now. We can't cause a scene, so lets start hoping that we can cheer him on without starting a fight." Ariana said and gave a toothy grin, flashing out her canines.

All of them turned around to pay attention to the playing field, and Ariana had to ignore the comment Natsu muttered under her breathe, only to be picked up by her heightened hearing.

"She started it."

Her eye twitched but she kept her smile, almost about to lose it and unleash her rage on the pinkie, but something else made her angrier.

"C'mon Gray, don't let him push you around!" Ariana yelled, seeing the Mage from Raven Tail land a hit on the Fairy Tail wizard, earning the other team a point and Fairy Tail Team A stuck at last on the scoreboard. Juvia was next at seventh with nothing but a zero. Ariana was gritting her teeth, feeling frustrated by Grays frustration. She gripped the railing so hard, she swore, she was beginning to made indents from sheer power. But she sure as hell wasnt the only one. Natsu wasn't any happier either. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were filled with anger and vengeance for his teammate.