Interview with @14dreamer88

Name:14dreamer88 (Real name being Nancy)

Book Title: About Us (An Austin Mahone Fan-fic)

Genre: Fan Fiction, teen romance

Summary:

Zaynah Rush is a die hard Mahomie being their since ShootUsDown she's learned to love the Texas cutie and even though she's fantasied about meeting him, she never expected it to actually happen until it does. Austin is immediantly taken with Zaynah so it isn't surprising he gives her free tickets to his concert. Thing is she can't go, so will she stay just another fan or will fate come through?

Completed?

Yep

What inspired you to write your story?

Besides Austin Mahone? I'm not really sure, one day I just got this random idea to write my first fan-fic and this came out of it. It was like once I started the book I couldn't stop.

Who is your favorite character, if you had to choose?

Zaynah because I can just relate to her so much, she's basically the cooler version of me :)

Does music influence your writing?

Absolutely the kind of songs I'm listening to basically shape the chapter I'm writing.

Tell us about your main character:

Zaynah is this shy, quiet girl who just happens to be in love with Austin Mahone. She isn't very experienced with boys at all! So that makes her and Austin's relationship even harder. She's a slight athlete, funny and a very strong person.

Is your story based on a true story?

Nope

How long have you been writing?

Since I was like 8 (I'm nearly 13 now)

What made you start writing?

Well my older cousin started writing and she seemed to be so great at it. I looked up at her so I just decided to pick up a pencil and piece of paper and try it out for myself.

What is your favorite genre to read?

Romance <3

Anything else you want to say?

I feel like I should say something else but I'm not really sure what to say. I love it when people read my books? I don't know just.....Thanks :D