Late Valentine's Chapter

Hey y'all! It's Lucy, sorry for the incredibly delayed chapter! I have been busy, doing schoolwork, social stuff and editing the chapters for my other fellow senseis. You guys may not know this, but I'm the official editor of the Senseis of Random. Please, send help. Some of these people don't know proper grammar. Oh, no the help isn't for me. It's going to be for them, when I'm done with them. Enjoy the chapter, and yes, this is still taking place on Valentine's day.

I sat on the couch in the living room, bored out of my mind. Sam had just hung up the call with Manga and skipped out somewhere with Itachi, Shiro had high-tailed it out of here as soon as Matsuri knocked on the door, and Kisame and Kakuzu went the to nearest bar trying to pick up lonely single girls with low self-esteem seeing as it was Valentine's day and they were drinking alone in a bar. Which left Hidan and I sitting on the couch, the tension in the air so thick you could hardly cut it with the butcher knife that I definitely didn't keep in my favourite black purse. I glanced lazily to my side, where I could see Hidan trying to subtly move closer to me. I turned my head towards him, and he instantly stopped, slicking his hair back and trying to play it cool.

"I'm bored." I announced, before flashing him a wicked grin. "Want to get fucking blasted?" He grinned back and leapt off the couch, running to where our secret stash of booze was in the kitchen. He opened the cupboard full of Konan's fancy china that she never let us use, moved the plates out and popped open the false backing to the cupboard revealing around twenty bottles of vodka, and four cases of jaw drop sour lemon coolers. He grabbed four vodka bottles and two cases, brought them over, and set them down on the coffee table. I went over to the movie collection and grabbed one of Deidara's horrendous romance movies that he always tries to say are Sam's. "Okay, here are the rules. Every time someone says love, special, heart, girl, or sex you have to take a shot. Every time there's a kiss, you have to chug a jaw drop. Sound good?" Hidan grinned again and nodded.

"Oh, fuck yeah."

~

"Oh hold on it's the sex scene! There's like ten kisses in here at least!" I shouted grabbing two more cases of jaw drop. We were at the end of the third movie, and had taken a brief break to run (not drive) down to the liquor store to get more booze.

"How the fuck do you know that?" Hidan asked, trying to eye me coyly, but he was so drunk he just looked insane. I rolled my eyes.

"Deidara makes me watch these with him when he's sick, it's not like I enjoy it." I turned to him. "What about you, huh? Do you like these types of movies?" I asked him.

"The alcohol definitely makes it more bearable, but I think I'd enjoy recreating them more." He added with a wink.

"In your dreams." I shot back, but I felt my cheeks heat up inadvertently, probably because of the alcohol flowing through my system.

"Oh, you know it." He said, completely undeterred. He was definitely persistent, I'll give him that, and he wasn't all that bad looking. I'm not even entirely sure why I rejected him all those times in the first place, I mean oh my God, those abs were-

No. Bad drunk thoughts. Stop. He is not sexy, he is not sexy, he is not sexy, he is not-

"I'm not what?" Hidan asked. I looked up a him, shocked. He was kinda of swirling in front of me, but oh those lips looked so kissable I just-

Drunk thoughts stop.

"Did I say that out loud?" I whispered, confused by the way my own voice sounded. It was a bit lower, quieter, and more... sultry. Honestly it was pretty hot, but I think it was only hot to me and Hidan who were drunk off of our fucking asses.

"Come on, Lucy let's admit it. We're both attracted to each other. You only reject me because you're a stubborn bitch, which is pretty hot honestly. Why can't we give it a go? It's fucking Valentine's day, we're both single and fucking wasted, let's do it." Hidan said in a brief, rare moment of sincere emotional clarity. I stared into his gorgeous magenta eyes and said the only two words I could say.

"Fuck it." I reach my hands up to his head, my fingers entwined in his silvery hair and I gently pulled his face closer to mine. His right hand snaked around my waist while his left found it's way tot he back of my neck, pushing me closer and closing the gap between us. Our lips met, and I felt amazing, drunken, electric chills running down my spine. The kiss deepened, and I ended up with my back on the couch, and Hidan lying on top of me, his right hand finding it's way up inside my shirt. Right as we were getting the point of no return, I heard the door open, followed by a scream.

"Oh my God! What the fuck?!" Sam yelled at the top of her lungs, Itachi close behind her.

So, yeah that was the chapter! Boy I felt awkward writing that! Anyways, by the way guys, the Senseis don't know this yet, but as their official editor, in order to encourage the use of proper grammar, I'm holding a little contest. In the next three chapters each of the other senseis write for this account, I will be judging their grammar! Who ever has the worst grammar overall gets to have the other three senseis collaborate on a chapter, no holds barred. We can do whatever the fuck we want with them. To my fellow senseis, good luck!