Ch. 1 What are These Feelings?

((There will be a hint of smut from the very beginning)).

Papyrus awoke one night and looked around his room. 'Nothing seems different. I'm not over heated or cold. Why did I awake?' He wondered to himself. The younger skeleton rubbed an eye socket and glanced at his small alarm clock. He sighed softly, it was only three a.m.

Sans was sound asleep. He was actually dreaming of his younger brother. Although, perhaps dreaming isn't the right word. No, fantasizing is far more accurate. The older skeleton was already aroused, for goodness sake. A soft moan escaped his lips.

The younger male walked over to his bookcase and pulled out a children's story. He sat by the small lamp in his room and read quietly.

The older male rolled over and buried his face in a pillow. He squirmed a bit and moaned slightly louder.

This time, Papyrus had heard him. 'Did Sans just call for me?' He questioned to himself. The taller male quietly got up and walked to his brother's room. He quietly knocked, "Sans, are you alright?"

There was only another moan.

Papyrus quietly walked in, he was terribly confused at first. "Sans?"

The blue-eyed skeleton stirred him his sleep. "Mmm~"

The orange-eyed skeleton gently shook his shoulder. "Sans, are you alright?"

The older skeleton jumped awake. "P-Paps?" His good eye drifted downward and widened.

"What were you dreaming about? You kept repeating my name." He said softly. "I'm assuming you had a nightmare, although, I'm unsure."

Sans gave a soft sigh of relief. 'Thank you for being so innocent.' He said to himself. "Y-yeah, it was probably just a nightmare, but I can't remember it."

The younger brother tilted his head. "Really? You seemed to really need me."

"Would you mind laying with me?" He inquired.

Papyrus shook his head and laid down happily.

The smaller skeleton smiled and gently laid on his chest. 'I think that if we would ever get together, I'll go easy on him and be the uke. He'd like topping more anyway, knowing him.'

The larger skeleton was asleep in minutes and protectively put an arm around him.

Time passed and it was soon eight a.m.

The taller male felt something poking him. That's when he finally realized that Sans was hard.

The shorter male awoke with a yawn and rubbed his eye socket. "Morning Paps."

"Good morning Sans, may I inquire something?"

"Sure, what's up?" He asked sleepily.

"Why are you erect?" Papyrus couldn't help, but stare.

His heart raced as he bit his lip, well where it would've been, and looked away. "I-it's nothing..."

"Sans, who were you dreaming about?" He pressed.

The older skeleton blushed a light blue. "I-it's not important..."

"Yes, it is! I must go tell them that you have strong feelings for them. Nyeheheh." He chuckled.

"If I tell you, you have to promise you won't get mad. Also, don't break that promise, okay?" He inquired.

"Fine, fine, but don't lie to me."

"It was...you Paps..." He blushed darker and looked away.

Papyrus' eye sockets widened slightly. "Wh-what? Seriously?" He asked stunned and confused.

Sans nodded slowly. "Um...I kinda have been in love with you for years. It kinda went from brotherly love to...well this...I'm so sorry."

"D-don't be. I'm just a bit surprised, it's not like I've ever this happen before."

He nodded slowly. "I'm going to go shower to get rid of this."

The orange-eyed skeleton pondered from a moment. 'It's only a little kiss, what harm could it do?' He gently placed a kiss on his cheek.

Sans' blue blush now covered his face. He gently placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. He quietly walked into the bathroom.

Papyrus gave a small chuckle. 'He is pretty adorably. Perhaps I could date him. I mean, in our world, there aren't any rules against it.' He smiled and sat on the bed. He soon noticed that his old scarf was lying on the bed in a small ball. 'So, that's were it went.' He blushed a light orange. 'Perhaps I really do love Sans in the same respect.'

An hour passed and both skeletons were showered and ate happily.

"Y'know, your cooking has gotten a lot better." The secret seme smiled.

Papyrus smiled back and thanked him quietly. "I try." He glanced at the clock. "Oh no! I only have two minutes to get to my cooking lesson with Undyne!"

"Chill bro, I got this." Sans snapped his fingers and his eye glowed.

A blue aura surrounded Papyrus and he was soon standing outside of Alphys' lab. His eye sockets widened slightly, 'How did he...? Never mind that now I guess.'

The fish soon walked to the door and smiled at him. "Hey Papyrus, ready to cook something?"

"You bet I am Undyne!" He said cheerfully.