Ch. 6 How am I Jealous?

There was a knock on the door. Sans walked over to answer it.

Mettaton seductively posed, well he tried to. "Hello dar-who are you?" The robot inquired.

"You came to my house and you don't even know me. Talk about irony." He smirked.

Mettaton sighed, "Isn't this also Papyrus' house?"

Sans contemplated whether he should tell the truth or not. "Yeah, I'm his brother."

"Ah, so I see." The robot replied. "Nice to meet you."

"The name's Sans." He said quietly.

"May I see your brother?" He inquired after a moment.

Reluctantly, the blue-eyed skeleton called for him.

He happily walked to the door. "M-Mettaton?" He asked stunned.

"Hello darling~ May I come in?" The robot asked.

The orange-eyed skeleton nodded happily. "Of course."

He rolled in and carefully sat on the couch.

Sans' eye socket twitched. 'I really don't like him.'

Papyrus sat by him and talked to him for a while.

Sans' blood was boiling. He calmly walked to his room and sat on his bed, after he shut and locked the door.

Mettaton plugged himself into the wall to charge. Although, there was a power outage and Sans put a small trap on the outlet as a joke. It gave a small zap. This small reaction caused Mettaton to short circuit and power down.

Papyrus' eye sockets widened. "M-Mettaton?" He noticed the switch on the robot's back. 'Is this a back up power supply?' He wondered to himself and gently flipped it.

Mettaton transformed into Mettaton Ex and fell onto his lap.

Papyrus' eyes widened. 'Did I break him?!' He was beginning to panic.

Sans really needed to relieve some sexual tension that had happened to build up in areas.

The younger skeleton ran to his door and pounded on it. "Sans! I think I broke Mettaton!"

The older skeleton quickly covered himself and wiped his hands off. "What happened?" He asked after he o owned the door.

Papyrus explained and attempted to calm down.

The uke walked over to Mettaton and glanced over him. "Did you try pressing his heart?"

The orange-eyed skeleton than did so. It was a jelly-like substance that then coated his hand.

A soft moan escaped from the robot's lips.

He tilted his head confused.

Sans facepalmed. 'I'll have to talk to him once he's charged.'

After and hour, the power was back on. Papyrus carefully pulled him in.

His eyes flicked to life. "P-Papyrus dear?"

The skeleton came back with a bowl of spaghetti. "Yes?"

"When did I transform?" He asked timidly.

Papyrus explained what happened.

Sans added a few things he left out.

"Oh my, well I'm sorry to impose on the two of you like that." He said softly.

Papyrus shook his head. "You didn't in the least."

Mettaton leaned against his shoulder. "Well, I'm glad I had a big, strong skeleton to assist me~"

His ectoplasmic member was starting to become hard.

Sans' eye flashed. He levitated the robot and walked to the kitchen with him. "You can't have my brother." He said angrily.

"Why can't I? Doesn't he have his own free will?" Mettaton inquired snidely.

"I'm dating him." He said confidently.

"Oh? Incest, that's interesting. Well, you might not be for much longer~" The next thing he knew, he was ten feet in the air and coming down rather quickly.

Papyrus heard the commotion and ran in. He gasped loudly, which just barely saved Mettaton from crashing into the floor. "Sans! I can't believe you'd do something like this!" He said outraged.

"Bro, I didn't w-" The seme cut him off.

"Even if you were jealous. This is not the way we treat guests and you know that. You're older than me, maybe you need to act like it."

To Sans, it felt like he had been stabbed in the heart about thirty-seven times. He apologized to both of them and trudged to his room.

Papyrus apologized to Mettaton for letting it happen.

The uke shook his head. He ran over to the skeleton and kissed him deeply.

A sunset orange blush covered his cheeks. "Mmph~!"

Mettaton pulled him close. He was tempted to slide his hand down the seme's pants, but resisted the temptation.

The moment began to get more heated. Papyrus' heart raced. He soon was French kissing the female ghost.