Spy part 2

Your POV

It's been two weeks that i'm stuck here in their prison thing, i opened my eyes and saw the people looking at me, i then saw the girl with green eyes i glare at her making her chuckle. "Sleeping beauty's awake" she said i rolled my eyes "Shut up" i mumble "i'm sorry what?" she teased i was about to attack but i was still hand cuffed i groan since it hurt my wrists. "What's your name and who do you work for?" the short girl said "why will i tell you?" i said chuckling they all crossed their arms and glare at me. I raised an eyebrow at them and smirk "Because we will keep you here until you tell us the truth" i rolled my eyes "I won't tell you anything" i said they shrug "Fine, enjoy being in that cell" i glare at the tall girl making her chuckle. They have been asking the same question for a week now, i'm just curious on why they want my name? i mean i fell like they know about Jane but why my name? Also this green eyed girl has been staring at me whenever the other girls were talking to me. What is the matter with her? Geez.

Hours later i got hungry but i never bothered to tell them, i just sat there staring at a boring wall and starve, i heard my tummy started to make noises making me groan quietly. I rub my tummy and close my eyes, when can i go back to Jane? Or where are the other girls? will they come back for me? i frown and lowered my head. "Here" i opened my eyes and turn to my left seeing the green eyed girl giving me food, "i'm still full" i said stubbornly she rolled her eyes and still placed it near me "Eat, or you'll starve!" i didn't reply i just ignored her hoping she'll go away. She sighed "Fine" she mumble then i saw her walking away i looked at the food and it has three big cookies and milk, oh shit it looks good but....... OH FUCK IT! i got them and started to eat. When i was on my second one i heard someone said "I thought you were not hungry huh stubborn child?" i rolled my eyes "That was 2 minutes ago" i said then ate i look at her and she was smiling at me.

"Why are you smiling at me creep?" i said she chuckled and shook her head "Nothing, why can't you tell us your name?" she asked i sigh "It's none of your business" i mumble she frown "Please i want to know" she said "Why?" i asked she sighed and her eyes started to water so i stopped eating and look at her. "I- I'm looking for my lost best friend" she said and wipe a tear that fell i placed the tray down and walk to her behind the bars. "I wanted to know if she might be with you guys, i really want to talk to her" she said her voice was shaking, wow it looks like she really misses this girl. I sighed and roll my eyes "Y/N" i said "Wait how do you know her name- wait!" i look at her confused "W-what's your name?" she asked coming closer i bit my lip "Um...hi i'm Y/N" i said sticking my hand out but all she did was stare at me with wide eyes and her jaw dropped. "Um? Green eyes?" i ask tears started to pour down her cheeks "Y/N? Is that you?" she whispered i was so confused "What do you mean? I am Y/N." i said "How are you one of them?" she asked i sigh and bite my lip, should i tell her? i look up and saw her crying.

"Okay fine, well i got kidnapped when i was 5 years old. I used to have a family and a best friend, i really missed them but Jane said not to come back since it'll be dangerous so they kept us 5 year olds in this island and train us. So all my life, i've been training, fighting. But i do miss my best friend, i used to think about her every night" i said smiling at her sadly she cup her mouth and cried again "What's up with you? Why do you keep on crying? Woman up!" she sniffled and wipe her eyes "Who's your friend?" she asked i shrug "Lauren i guess....why?" she stared at me then smiled. "GIRLS!" at first i thought it was a set up so i got mad and shout at her soon the other girls came and looked at me. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DID YOU SET ME UP!?" i scream "Girls, i found her" Lauren said smiling "No no.... that can't be" "OPEN THE DOOR!" Lauren shout then two girls opened the door.

Lauren's POV

When the door was open i ran inside and hugged her she jumped and awkwardly rubbed my back, i pull away and smile at her she looked so confused and really cute. I cup her cheeks and caressed them "Y/N... remember...Lolo?" i said smiling her confused face turned to a smiley face "Yeah...." she then stared at my face. I smile at her and kept caressing her cheeks she then gasp quietly "Lauren?" i bit my lip and nodded tears started to pour down my cheeks again "No way.... you're not Lauren...." her eyes started to water too. I giggle and hug her tight "It's me Y/N/N" i said using my nickname for her. Soon i felt her hug me tight "Lauren... Lauren Jauregui?" i nodded "Holy shit!" and then crushed me in a big hug "oh my god..... it's been years since i've seen you. You've grown so beautifully Lauren" i smile and chuckle i look at her face and she was glowing, she was happy. "You became hot, the last time i saw you, you were still a cutie" she giggle and then we heard someone clearing their throat. We look up and saw the girls smiling i smiled too "Don't you remember them Y/N?" i asked she shake her head.

Camila came in and sat next to her "Come on, i know you know me Y/N. I'll give you a hint, my name is Camila Cabello" she said smiling i look at Y/N and she was thinking, her eyes then widen and look at Camila. "Cammy?!" Camila smiled widely and nodded "Yes dickhead!" Y/N laughed and hug her "Aw, i missed you" she mumble she then look at the girls smiling "Dinah, Normani and Ally" the girls smiled widely then the next thing you knew we were attacked with hugs. "Welcome back little Y/L/N" Dinah said Y/N smiled "Oh gosh, i'm so sorry i tried killing you guys before, i didn't know who you were" she said then looked at me. "I'm so sorry Lauren" i smile and kiss her cheek, when i pull away she blushed making me smile even more "It's okay mi amor" she then cuddle her face to my neck "I missed you" she mumble "Okay guys, let's give them time to talk" Ally said and then they all left leaving me with Y/N.

"I missed you too Y/N/N" she sighed "i guess that you wanna know about Jane?" she asked looking at me i sigh "Yes Y/N, we really need to stop this" Y/N nodded "Yeah i agree, i didn't even know why i was doing it. Maybe because if i didn't she'll kill me" i gulped and she smiled "But you got me Laur, i'm with you. I can go to your team now, i'm actually free from her. But she might get me back" she said sighing. "I won't let them, well unless you wanna go back?" she shake her head "No! i wanna stay with you, Jane told me to forget about you but i couldn't and now that i have found you i'm never coming back to them! I wanna stay with you Lauren" i smiled and hug her "No problem, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life whether you like it or not" she giggle "I would love that" i smile and got her hand. "I'll show you my room come" she nodded and smiled at me i then took her hand and we walk out of the cell and walk to my room.

"Lauren! What are you doing to her!? She's dangerous!" our boss said pointing a gun at Y/N who's hands are already up surrendering to her "Hey! No! I finally found her Demi, it's Y/N" she looked at Y/N "What if she's lying Lauren?!" i shake my head "NO, i know liars and i know this is Y/N" i said "Demi.... i'm sorry i've tried to kill your girls i didn't know them and i was doing my job cause if i didn't Jane will kill me. But now i know them, i finally found Lolo.... i wanna stay with her. I wanna join your team, please let me join. I can be a fighter, i can shoot guns" Y/N begged i smile at her and begged Demi too. She sighed "This is bullshit" she whispered and massaged your temples "Are you sure you're not lying?" Y/N shake her head "I can even tell you wear Jane is" Y/N said i nodded and looked at Demi. "fine, you're in but i'll still have an eye on you until i really see you're telling the truth about Jane" Y/N nodded "It's alright, i'll be with Lauren if you need me" she said cuddling to my side i smile and hug her back.

Demi smiled at me and nodded "Go on kids!" i then pull her to my room, "so tell me about Jane" i said she nodded and started to tell me about her boss and where they were located. "We'll attack her tomorrow so now I want you to rest okay Y/N/N?" I said brushing her hair with my fingers. She nodded and yawned she laid her head on my chest and I hugged her tight. "Lolo?" She mumble "yeah?" I ask "will you still be here with me when I wake up?" I look down at her and smiled "of course baby" my eyes widen when I said baby but when k look at her she was fast asleep. Oh thank god.