I Hate Her! Part 2

Your POV

It's been a week now and we're on our way to school. Okay Lauren has changed a bit, well she's still her cocky self and shit but at least she's not doing something fucking illegal. She just won't leave me alone, wherever i go in the house to hang out she comes with and stays with me. Sometimes i need some alone time but she doesn't understand that, so yeah she's still fucking annoying. When i got out of the car i waited for Lauren to get out so i could lock my car, but when i turn to her she was asleep, "Fuck sakes." i mumbled and opened her door "Lauren!" she didn't budge. I sighed and shook her body making her groan "Stop i'm still sleepy." she mumbled "Well we're in school dumbass. So wake the fuck up before i lock you in here." i said she shrug "Fine by me." she then went to a comfortable position. I groaned "Lauren wake up!" i whined she sighed "Wanna ditch with me?" she asked while rubbing her eyes.

"No. Now get up." i said crossing my arms, she opened her eyes and looked at me sleepily. Her eyes were closing but she tried keeping them open, and she had a small pout on her lips. I must admit, she looks adorable right now... wait, did i just say that?! What the fuck? Lauren Jauregui is not fucking cute! I hate her so much! Well... that was years ago but she's changed. I don't know that, do i? Why the fuck am i talking to myself? I looked at Lauren again and she was asleep AGAIN! "JAUREGUI!" i shout she jumped and bumped her head. "Ow..." she mumbled rubbing her head while pouting, i got her arm and pulled her out of the car "Geez, you are like a 5 year old." i told her while locking the car. "Nugget... why are we so early to school?" she asked sleepily "Because i have to do some projects before school starts?" she groaned, "Okay goodbye. I'll see you after school." i said walking away from her. "Noooo!" i felt her arms around me, i sighed and pulled her arms away from me.

I turned to her "What?" i asked "There's no one in school yet. I wanna go with you." i rolled my eyes and walked away with her following behind me. When we arrive under the tree i placed my bag down and so did she, i took out my camera and start looking around. "What are you doing?" she asked me as she laid down, her head on my bag i sighed "I have to take photos." i said then i started taking photos of the trees. "For what?" she asked "Photography." i simply said and went back to taking pictures "Do you have to do a board or something?" she asked i just hummed in response. "What's your theme?" i sighed and put the camera down "You know what, just sleep." i said she gave me a cute smile and i looked away cause i start to feel something when she smiled at me. "Just tell me your theme." she said "Nature." i said raising my eyebrows "You done asking?" she giggle "Nope." i rolled my eyes at her and just took more photos.

About 15 minutes later i saw flowers beside Lauren i smiled and took photos of those beautiful flowers. When i was done i looked over to Lauren and saw she was peacefully asleep again, i took this moment to stare at her and think about our past. She was a bitch to me when we were kids but now we're both teenagers it seems different now. The last time we saw each other was when we were both 12, now we're 17 years old, a lot has changed. Sure she almost burned my hair when we were 5 or something, she has been humiliating me in front of the kids and made fun of me all the time but maybe it's time to move on and give her a second chance? I don't even know what she wants from me. Does she still want to tease me and humiliate me or she wants to create friendship between us? I don't know. But i'll give another chance.

Hmm... Lauren seems a great model for my Photography. I took my camera and took a picture of her but the flash went and i mentally groaned, "Shit" i mumbled quietly i heard her groan and rub her eyes. "Did you just take a photo of me?" she asked with her sexy voice- NOW I'M SAYING SHE HAS A SEXY VOICE?! Goddamit. "No, i was taking a photo of the texture of the tree." i lied she squinted her eyes at me and moved closer to me. "Can i see?" i turned off my camera and moved away from her "No, i don't like showing my pictures to people when they're not fully done." i said putting my camera inside my bag. "Bullshit. And what do you mean by fully done?" she asked as she got closer to me again "I mean by Photoshopping it." i said "Oh come on babe, i bet they're beautiful. Now show me that texture you took." she said smirking. I was about to run but she immediately wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her chest, "Nope you're not going anywhere until i see the photo!" i groaned and tried to get out of her grip.