10;Robbing Banks For A Living

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter ten \\ - Robbing Banks For A Living.

Inside the mansion the living room was filled with old stuff. Box in, put out for décor.

-"Found it." Ray said as he just walked right in, he had clearly not done many robberies before.

-"Is there a trick to opening the case?" Ray continued to ask.

Daisy smashed the glass with her bare hand, the cuts healed instantly and the blood returned into her system. Mick started to brake the rest of the five glass boxes.

While Ray looked like a question mark, Daisy rolled her eyes and Leonard stood still.

-"Ah. What are you doing? Let's grab the dagger and let's go." Ray said, still confused.

-"Raymond, you don't break into a candy store and steal one gumball." Snart explained.

-"You guys grab the goodies. I'll find the safe." Mick said and walked away into another room.

-"What do you think you're doing?" Ray asked and looked at Daisy and Leonard.

-"I haven't done anything except breaking an entry" Daisy shrugged her shoulders.

Ray still continued, -"This is what we came here for." And pointed at the dagger.

-"No, it's what you came here for." Leonard said and Ray grabbed his arm that Snart was about to grip the dagger with. And Ray pulled it away.

-"Take your hand off me." Leonard hissed.

-"I'm not gonna let you jeopardize another mission." Ray defended.

-"I'm done asking politely." Leonard said and punched Ray with his other hand.

Daisy had enough with the everyone trying to prove that they are the alpha. And the strawberry girl stepped in between the two men. -"Boys, take it easy. Leo, why don't you take a deep breath" Daisy spoke and used the nickname 'Leo' for Snart.

-"This is my mission." Leonard said.

-"And I'm gonna listen to a guy who's spent half of his life in prison?" Ray asked and punched Leonard so that he knocked an old helmet on the ground.

Daisy quickly grabbed Ray's shirt and with all her force she pushed him so that his back hit the ground. There was a loud bang when Ray's body hit the ground and suddenly red light flashed down from the sealing.

A box of bars, metal fell down on the three, making it impossible to escape. Now the three burglars' were trapped.

-"Great. Now we're both going to prison." Leonard said.

-"Fan - fucking -tastic" Daisy breathed out.

***

-"What the hell happened?" Mick comes storming in, he must have heard the alarm.

-"It was this idiot's fault." Leonard said and Ray who now was standing up, spoke in the exact same time but used other words. -"Your partner's fault."

Mick looked at Daisy who spoke, -"It's Ray's fault"

-"I told you we shouldn't have brought him." Mick said to his partner.

-"Agreed, but we got bigger problems. I need you to find the fuse box and..." Leonard started.

-"Trigger a system default. This ain't over." Mick said and pointed at Ray.