27;League of Assassins

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter twenty seven\\ - League of Assassins.

-"Well, look who's up and around." Leonard said as Jack started walk towards him and Daisy was just around the corner, neither of the two boys had seen her yet but she old hear everything.

-"Mm, yeah. I guess I owe you an apology. Grey told me about what happened back at the asylum. You had the chance to kill me, and you didn't. After last night, I know enough about being a monster to know that you're not one--" Jefferson started but Leonard cut him off.

-"Stop. I'm getting misty -eyed."

-"I just want you to know... About what happened with Rory?... I get it. You were protecting us. And that doesn't make you a murderer. It makes you a part of this team." Jefferson started but Martin just walked past Daisy and into the room.

Daisy just let out a breath in irritation and rolled her eyes as she followed Stein into the large room.

-"Jefferson, you should be resting." Stein spoke.

-"Aw, man, I'm ... I'm done laying around. I just want t get the hell out of 'Mayberry' ."

-"Agreed... We're still waiting on Sara and the two lovebirds to get back. Seems they've taken quite a shine to 1958." Snart stated.

-"Fireballs',  you two good? Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Gideon told me you almost punched a wall, both do you.." Daisy asked and both her eyes looked first at Martin and then a Jefferson.

-"I feel cold and angry like I really want to punch something or someone" Jefferson said and looked at Daisy.

-"it's like some kid of darkness lays over me like... I can't describe it, like the happiness in the world is just gone and it's just dark..." Jefferson breathed out in a low voice.

The things he was feeling was just the beginning, Daisy had felt like this for years and she felt sorry for the two fireballs' for feeling like this.

-"Yeah, well, this is just the start, it's gonna get---" Daisy started but the entire waverider shook.

-"What on earth ?" Stein breathed out.

-"Gideon" Both Daisy and Rip asked at the same time. Rip looked at Daisy who already giving him a weirded look.

On the metal table a large frame of the area surrounding the waverider, it was the same guy dressed in green from when Carter still was alive and when he and Kendra's so died.
-"Not this guy again." Leonard Snart breathed out.

-"Captain, Chronos has breathed the start board hatch. " Gideon spoke.

-"How's that possible?" Stein asked.

-"Clearly, he's received some new toys from his Time Master friends since our last encounter. Gideon, seal the bulkheads from here until... " Rip screamed out but stopped once he saw Chronos and he fired his gun at Rip Hunter.

Everyone was firing their guns, Rip with his space gun. Leonard with his cold gun was shooting... Well, ice.

Daisy on the other hand turned towards Rip who was also taking cover from the metal table,   -"Give me a goddamn gun!" Daisy called out and Rip just nodded his head and willingly gave Daisy a future -space -time lord and the strawberry girl looked at the gun like it was her child.