19;Scout Camp

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter nineteen\\ - Scout Camp.

Daisy was behind Ray and in front of Mick as they where walking along side prison cells with men standing on their guards.

-"Hey. Howdy." Ray said as he walked in the smelly prison, Daisy however rolled her eyes, believe it or not but this wasn't her first time in prison, it was her third.

-"How you doing?" Ray asked a man who looked like he could crush Raymond's head between his finger tips.

-"What the hell are you doing?" Mick asked Ray.

-"Just being friendly." The unbelievable good trusting man answered back.

-"You are going to get yourself killed" Daisy said and Mick hummed along, he also knew the ways of how to stay alive in prison.

-" This must be where they keep the VIPs." Ray said and you could tell that he had never stepped a foot inside a prison before.

-"This is prison, jackass. There are no VIPs." Mick answered.

-"Some of these guys have been here for a while. Hey, maybe this guy knows where Stein is." Ray said and leaned closer towards the metal to ask some random prisoner.

The guard immediately started toa speak Russian and probably told him, "No".

-"The only thing you should be worrying about is to stay alive and not get yourself killed" Daisy said and the guard started to unlock their cell.

-"Stein needs help. He's in real trouble." Ray commented and he wanted to help Stein but the thing he didn't get was that they could get killed at any moment at this point. All except Daisy but it would hurt like hell of course.

Mick had started to grow tired of Ray and his need to help people -"Newsflash, so are we." Mick was he first one to walk in to the cell.

Daisy followed Mick and muttered, -"Pleasant" at tech same time as the strawberry blonde girl saw the cell.

One bunk bed on one side and a single bed on the other side. They room was unsanitary, smelled like chopped up body parts and dead fish. The walls and floors was beginning to break apart, the color on the walls had already started to fade and there wasn't much of happiness running trough the hallways.

Ray walked in optimistic, -"Think they'll bring us blankets later?"

The guards smiled as the shut the rusty bars that was covering the exit, anywhere, anyplace in the entire world had been a better place than this prison.

Daisy leaned against the metal bars.

-"Have you ever been to prison before, Daisy? I know Mick has" Ray asked as Mick had already claimed the top bunk

-"Have you ever been to prison before, Daisy? I know Mick has" Ray asked as Mick had already claimed the top bunk. And Ray was sitting on the bottom one. It looked like Daisy was going to get the single bed and she was somewhat happy about that.