Intro/Chapter 1

INTRO: My name is Jackie, I'm sorda considered one of the popular girls at my high school. My best Friends name is Rosie and my boyfriend's name is Dylan and were all 15. We are always going out just the three of us, Rosie wasn't to sure about having a boyfriend yet.

Reality life:

" Jackie wake up you'r going to be late for school!" I hear my mom yell. " 5 more minutes" I reply. "Nope you need to get up me and your dad are leaving in a while and were dropping you off on the way to where we're going." She said in a serious voice. "Fine!" Me and my parents never get along well ever since my brother went off to collage. I quickly got dressed, usually I would put something on to impress Dylan but today I felt like being myself as wearing something casual. I quickly ran down stairs and my dad started saying something...I didn't hear him the first time so I asked," wait,what did you say?" Little did I know he was in a bad mood..." Open your damn ears already! You can't keep dozing off when I'm talking to you! You need to start acting mature!" He stood up and walked towards me " ok dad I didn't hear you so I kindly asked what you said, next time speak up!" I replied walking out the door and stepping into the car which my mom was waiting in. I say there waiting quietly, waiting for someone or something to break the silence,but nothing happened. My dad walked out the door and into the car," you need to teach your daughter some manners I'm sick and tired of her attitude" he said in a tone. " what now." My mom replied, this seemed to he the morning ritual every day. " can we just drive already and nobody talk I don't want to have a bad day at school because of you guys." I said. Then the car started moving. When I got to school I quickly got off slamming the door and walking toward ms the usual spot, I had barley realized that I never asked where my parents were going but that was the last thing on my mind "hey babe" I heard Dylan " Dylan you know that I had her first so back off" I heard Rosie quickly say in a laughing tone. "Guys I'm not in the mood so can we please just get to class?" I answered "Sure" they both said quickly asking nothing about it.

Time went by and I was barley walking to the pick up area when I got a call...a call from a number I didn't recognize. I answered it anyways, I usually never answer calls like this but something told me to pick it up.

"Hello is this Jackie? Jackie Rodriguez?" I heard a girl say, she seemed to be in a panic...

"Yes this is her" I said quickly,for some reason my heart started racing,not knowing what would come next.

" we need you at the hospital right now your parents were in a really bad car accident and now there in coma...we need you here quick we already contacted your brother,he's on his way"

My heart stopped...was this really happening? I thought about everything that happened today...how I was mean to my father and now he's in the hospital... "Jackie?" I heard throwing off my thoughts

"I'll be right there!" I yelled.

I saw Dylan and cried he asked if I was ok and I just replied to take me to the hospital quick because my parents were there...I hate to worry him because he really cared but right now all I thought about were my parents and prayed that they were ok